~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Hope everyone has a great day! 24 more please and thank you.
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

It only took several years of me suggesting we hire house cleaners before Mrs QW thought of the idea herself. Today is our regular cleaning day and in the 6 months since we hired these two hard working ladies, Mrs QW has stopped cleaning the condo before they clean! We’ve gotten to know these ladies and now we go out for lunch and shopping while they’re here.

It was so nice yesterday that I walked my morning route again in the afternoon. So nice to have warm sunshine again.

Have a great af Wednesday everyone!

QW
      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

I'll gladly take 24 more!

If being antisocial keeps us AF, I say we embrace it! Hope everyone has a lovely hump day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends household helpers. We have had domestic help for years. We live in 4300 square feet and just do not have time. It is a huge expense but a necessary one. Time! So, with lots of love in my heart I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day and cleanest home possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Good evening Cafe Friends. I agree [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], everything orbits around booze. It's only when you pull yourself outside of the box do you really see how pervasive it is in our society. I have proven to myself many many times that I am incapable of restrained social drinking, so sobriety is the only answer that will ultimately keep me sane / alive / happy.

It sounds like everyone is doing well, it's good to read. With an abundance of humility, I am looking forward to 24 more please and thanks.

Comment

Good morning cafe! It looks to be a perfect Spring day with sunshine and temps in the 60's. Woo hoo!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy boozeless St Paddy’s Day Cafe. We are going to a festival today but there will be NO green beer in my day. Wishing everyone a great a sober day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

And an old Irish proverb for St Patrick's Day...

There are good ships and there are wood ships, the ships that sail the sea.
                    But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be!

That couldn't be more true for the friends I've made here, y'all are the best! Have a fantastic AF day my friends!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We spent part of yesterday looking for a new reclining chair for me, at Mrs QW’s suggestion. My current one is getting old, like me, and soft in a few places, also like me. I was stunned at even the sale prices, almost $3,000, but what made up my mind not to buy was the $89 delivery charge (5 minute drive away) and the fact they wouldn’t take the old chair away. This would have been my 4th purchase from this particular store. So I’ve decided the old chair will stay and we’ll continue getting soft together.

Great proverb Cowboy, I second your sentiments.
                      Every St Patrick’s Day I think of an old friend who died way too soon. His favourite activity on St Paddy’s was to share an old Irish blessing - May the wind at your back never be your own!

Have a great af Thursday Cafe friends and stay away from green beer!

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy St. Patty's Day. Sitting here this morning watching the news and I am astounded by the fact that many bars opened at 7a so people can drink all day. WTH?

Love that proverb, ABC. QW, 3 grand for a chair? Crazy!

No green beer in my future! 24 more!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and St. Patrick’s Day celebrants. Lots of appointments today. I’ll miss corned beef for the first time since I was deployed in Iraq. There is no plant based option so, I may just have some cabbage. So, with steaming corned beef in my thoughts and lots of love in my heart, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best booze free day ever. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Can't say that I blame you for deciding against buying a new recliner at such a high price QW! Wow!

Ugghh! Green beer doesn't sound very appetizing to me!

I'd be grateful for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning and happy Friday. Friday’s don’t have as much meaning since I retired. Everyday is Friday. Wishing everyone a great weekend. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

I can't believe I missed checking in yesterday! It was a busy day for me and I guess it just slipped my mind. Between volunteering and a social club meeting the day just flew somehow. No green beer for me though and the social group is an af affair.

We've had a lady clean for us for many years. I couldn't keep up with the housework while working full time. After I retired I tried to go without but that didn't last long. I was too used to having the help.

24 more for all of us please and thank you.
                                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X