X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8:57 am in Vegas another 24 of freedom
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving..."

6:35am in Alberta on Thanksgiving Day, I'm thankful for the last 24 and looking forward to 24 more...
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:28 am another 24 of being able to drive unafraid of cops,wrecks,hurting myself or others

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"The greatest waste in the world is the difference between what we are and what we could become..."

6:25am in Alberta, another 24 hours please..
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:32 am another 24 of no sweats,shakes and puking

Comment

"Don't be afraid to take a big step. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps..."

6:40 am in Alberta, just 24 more is all it takes...

Comment

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it..."

6:20am in Alberta, another 24 for me please...

Comment

"The one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is unchangeable or certain..."

6:45am in Alberta, I'm here asking for 24 more please...

Comment

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up..."

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me please and for everyone else who needs them...

Comment

"I CAN is 100 times more important than IQ..."

6:20am in Alberta, 24 more please...

Comment

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe..."

6:20am in Alberta, I'll take another 24 please...

Comment

6:11 am in Vegas another 24 please

Comment

"The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving..."

6:25am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please...

Nice to see you back Pauly!

Comment

6:39 am in Vegas another 24 of eyes that are clear and don't feel like burning, unpolished granite balls in the sockets

Comment

"The only real failure in life is the failure to try..."

5:50am in Alberta, a simple 24 please...

Comment

Working...
                                X