No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6:25am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks..

-22C (-12F), clear skies, no wind, and I'm tired of winter!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

34f and the clouds are massing in the east. Of course weather.com says it's supposed to be sunny with no chance of rain so we'll have to wait and see. Committing to another 24!
      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
      Newbies Nest Roll Call
      Toolbox
      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Cincy Freedom, my favorite, painted by a friend of mine.

Comment

Love that pic Mr. V!

Comment

7:07 am in Vegas,another 24 please
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another long day, late check in and a humble request for another 24 hours.

Many of the technical issues have been resolved and the source of my frustration with the sound bar I bought turns out to be the fault of the manufacturer!

Hope everyone had a great af day!

QW
              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker

28 degrees F and light snow, but thankfully no wind.

Asking for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

28f and light snow here as well.
                  24 more please.

Comment

6:25am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Thanks for a week of great quotes Jude!
                    Last edited by abcowboy; April 7, 2018, 07:25 AM.
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:37 am in Vegas,another 24 please
                      Last edited by paulywogg; April 7, 2018, 07:38 AM.
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Started some Zinnias, Marigolds and a hybrid cream colored Marigold in the greenhouse a few days ago. I'm imagining the warmth of the sun on my back as I transplant them in May.:thumbsup:

Humbly and gratefully asking for another 24.
                        Last edited by dill; April 7, 2018, 07:48 AM.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

GMAE all! 38f here in Jersey with a gray horizon. Weather.com calling for morning snow but so far nada. Committing to another 24!

Jakarta Is the World's Fastest-Sinking City and It May Have Only a Decade Left | The Weather Channel
                          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                          Newbies Nest Roll Call
                          Toolbox
                          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Sunny and warm and feeling like Summer break.. still a ways to go.
                            Here's to 24 af hours for all of us!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

I decided there’s no point in whinging about the weather, rather, I’m going to find something positive to say. For example, today I’m thankful the windchill was only -25 and not -30 when I went for a walk with my little buddy!This is April 7th, right?

Hope everyone is having/had a great af Saturday.

QW
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

8:45am and looking forward to 24 af hours!:happy2:

Comment

Working...
                                X