Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes to another 24!
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

6:17 am another 24 of peace please
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

11:30 am in Edmonton. Back from our holiday and driving home to Marshall tomorrow. Thank you for the email ABC, I'm still AF so 24 more please

Comment

"Be miserable or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice."

6:25am in Alberta, another 24 please and thanks! Nice to have you back LL, and AF still!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

dill
          pauly
          lloydlady
          abcowboy
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

7:08 in Vegas another 24 hope your trip was fun Lloydlady

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hello and another 24 please and thank you.
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"You are stronger than your challenges and your challenges are making you stronger."

6:40am in Alberta, another 24 please and thanks..

pauly
                dill
                abcowboy

Merry Ukrainian Christmas!!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

So, it's Christmas in Ukraine? I had no idea! Merry Christmas!

24 please and thank you.
                  Dill

Comment

7 am on the dot in cloudy Vegas,another 24 please and Merry Ukrainian Christmas

Comment

"If you’ll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives."

6:50am in Alberta, another 24 for me, and for all those still struggling please..

dill
                      pauly
                      abcowboy

It's going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

6;39 another 24 please

Comment

24 hrs for me please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I don't suppose the Ukrainians celebrate Boxing Day...

24 more please and thank you.
                            Dill

Comment

Another 24 hrs please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Me too! Me too!
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X