X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6:43 in Vegas another 24 please
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

42 and overcast here in NJ. Another 24 please.
      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
      Newbies Nest Roll Call
      Toolbox
      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

"Tough times don’t define you, they refine you."

6:40am in Alberta, 24 more please and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

dill
        pauly
        Orimus
        abcowboy

One day at a time...
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 porfavor

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yes, please and thank you.

Pauly, I'm sorry my decision regarding our other thread makes you sad. It has been making me sad for a while now. But, you'll all be fine and perhaps better off without me for now. I'm not leaving MWO!
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

11 am on a beautiful hangover free Saturday morning in Saskatchewan, 24 more please

Comment

A cloudy 38 F at just past three here in NJ. Throwing on another pot of Joe. Another 24 please.
                “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                Toolbox
                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment."

6:50am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and for everyone else who needs them...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
                  dill
                  lloydlady
                  Orimus
                  abcowboy

It's going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Checking in from the cold and gray Ohio Valley.....wait! What's that I see?!!! Could it be a break in the clouds? A moment of sunshine!! Yes, today will be a darn good day to be AF!
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

8:09 am another 24 please

Comment

Yo dill, your pm box is full...

And since this is also a café and politics are always talked around a coffee table, so if you want to talk politics, here's the place to do it, not on the recovery threads. I just wonder if there would have been as much outcry if Bush would have signed the same Executive Order on Sept 12, 2001?

Comment

Thanks for the head's up on the PM box, ABC. I cleared out some old ones.

I doubt there would have been such an outcry back in 2001. But these are strange times here in the US.
                          Dill

Comment

43 F on a sunny Sunday here in NJ. Another 24 please. Coffees on.

Newbies Nest
                            Newbies Nest Roll Call
                            Toolbox
                            Cattleman Cafe

Comment

24 please

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

24 please

Comment

Working...
                                X