X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:30 pm in Saskatchewan and I'll have 24 AF hours please

Comment

It's taking a bit of getting used to dill lol
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

"One of the hardest decisions you’ll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder."

6:20am in Alberta, another 24 for me please and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
        Orimus
        dill
        lloydlady
        abcowboy

Things are back to normal!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:21 am another 24 please
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 please

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Just about 9:30 in the morning here in Jersey. 31 F and the snow is falling/blowing. Finally looks like winter out there. Another 24 please.
              “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
              Newbies Nest Roll Call
              Toolbox
              Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Another 24 for me, please.

I switched from an Ipad to a tablet a year ago and I'm STILL getting used to it! LOL!
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24hrs there please. thank you.

Comment

"The only limits you have are the limits you believe."

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 AF hours for me please and thanks..

pauly
                    Orimus
                    dill
                    Mario
                    abcowboy

TGIF!! Pauly, I'm not to busy today, so if you need someone to talk to......

Comment

Noon time here in Jersey and it is a sunny a 29 F as I put another pot on to brew. Another 24 please.
                      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                      Newbies Nest Roll Call
                      Toolbox
                      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

24 please!
                        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                          "The only limits you have are the limits you believe."

6:45am in Alberta, another 24 AF hours for me please and thanks..

pauly
                          Orimus
                          dill
                          Mario
                          abcowboy

TGIF!! Pauly, I'm not to busy today, so if you need someone to talk to......
                          Just another 24 for me ----please.

Comment

Another day another 24 please.

Comment

"Stay afraid if you have to, but do it anyway. What’s important is the action. You don’t have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow."

6:20am in Alberta, 24 more please and thanks...

Orimus
                              dill
                              scotsirish333
                              Mario
                              abcowboy

Off to the bright lights today to do some work for a friend, have a great Saturday y'all!

Comment

24 more, thank you.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X