~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Thanks so much [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] for posting Stetson's YouTube video! I tried to copy and paste the link, but wasn't successful. Guess that I'm just technologically challenged!

Today, in the U.S. we celebrate Memorial day, a time to remember and give thanks to all those that served and gave their lives for this country. So grateful for all of those brave men and women.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

I enjoyed watching the video of Stetson! Thanks Ginger. Jude he looks like a keeper! Beautiful! I hope all goes well.

Day 3 with our gdaughter. I'm starting to get worn out! Today she wants to go swimming at the local pool. I am assuming they are open but I need to check and have a back up plan if they are not. She told me yesterday she wants to live here with us. I think it might be partly because we tend to behave like grandparents and are indulgent of her.

24 more please and thank you.
      Last edited by dill; May 27, 2019, 05:37 AM.
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

6:00am from my favourite chair at home! Another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=3270]ginger[/MENTION] 999 [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's sure good to be done seeding and back home with Bubba and Hank!! A successful seeding season it was, no major breakdowns, and more importantly, no injuries! Now just to get back into my normal daily routine...

Thanks for the YouTube link [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! YouTube links are funny, some "share" just the link, some "share" the actual video, and some don't seem to work at all. It took me a while to figure it out, so don't worry [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] lol. Stetson looks to be a tall horse Jude, must be close to 16 hh!

Got your pm [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], but I don't need to do anything, Ginger took care of it for me lol. It's great to have a place where everyone steps up to help out! Enjoy setting up the condo!

I agree with [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION], and [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], more pics please! I love to see the pics and I feel it brings me closer to everyone, not just a name on a forum!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

And speaking of YouTube videos, lest we forget...

Comment

68F warm and muggy. Thunderstorms today, as in the last 2 days.
              Thanks for the link, Ginger. Stetson's a nice looking big horse.
              Glad you caught a few fish, QW. Still remember the first time I caught some as a kid. Haven't caught many since, lol!
              Hope you like the new place, Rava.
              Home is always a good place to be, Cowboy.
              24 more for all of us

Comment

5:56 am in Vegas another 24 Stetson is beautiful
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thank you to all that serve(d).

I'll take another 24, please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Jessie and I enjoyed an early walk this morning in brilliant sunshine.

We had a great visit with our grandson and returned him to his parents and sister yesterday afternoon. Our 4 year old granddaughter can’t wait for her turn to visit. We think having both at once would be too much for us but one at a time is great. Dill, congrats on lasting 3 days before getting worn out.

I wish our American friends an enjoyable Memorial Day. We do have lots to be thankful for, on both sides of the border, thanks to the sacrifices of our servicemen and women. Lest We Forget.

Have a great af Monday everyone.

QW
                    Last edited by Quit wining; May 27, 2019, 09:20 AM.
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

More showers in the forecast, but at least the last couple of days have been sunny and warm. Can't complain!

Stetson was able to be turned out to pasture after having spent 6 days in his stall. The first thing that he did was to have a good roll in the dirt! You're right [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], Stetson is a solid 16 hh and built like a tank! Thankfully, he's a pretty mellow guy!

Hope that everyone here at the cafe has a great Tuesday!:llama:

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Tired today! Tornadoes in our county overnight. Lots of power outages and wind damage. Sometime around midnight Mr. D and I had to head down to our (creepy) cellar due to being in the path of the storm that was producing tornadoes. The lightning was terrifying! Luckily no tornado touched down and we woke to minimal wind damage in our yard. Sadly, others in our vicinity did not fair so well. But I haven't heard any reports of deaths or injuries yet, so that's a good thing at least!

I really enjoyed the song link Cowboy and I loved the quote yesterday, Ginger!

24 more please and thank you.
                        Last edited by dill; May 28, 2019, 06:24 AM.
                        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:55am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

7C (46F) this morning, on our way to a high of 28C (88F)! The poplar fuzz is driving Hank and I crazy, so bad that we don't want to stay outside with all of it floating in the air!

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

73F and warm.
                            Glad to see to are OK, Dill. Last night just before bed I saw the news, and said to myself, Dill's right in the path of that storm. So much damage, and the tornadoes were so bad one crossed the path where another had been. They had to use snowplows to remove debris from the interstate. tens of thousands without power. As Dill said, so far no reports of fatalities.
                            An extra hug for you this morning [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION].
                            take it easy out there today.
                            24 more please

Comment

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
                              - Henry Ford - 1863 - 1947

I've been watching the storms too, [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. I didn't realize you were near them. Stay safe! Hopefully things will settle down soon!!

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], glad that Stetson is out and about. Hope he's everything you were looking for!

I have jury duty the next two weeks. I know it's my civic duty but I'm not excited about it!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'll take another 24, please and thank you!
                              Last edited by Ginger999; May 28, 2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

5:50 am in Vegas another 24 Dill, glad you're ok!
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X