~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Happy Birthday Dill!! Ginger I haven't watched the video yet but it would make sense to hit the hospital earlier I would think? I like Mr.G's way of accepting another 24 so I'm gonna do that!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy birthday Dill!

Another 24 please, 9:52 in yyc. +13.
      Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
      "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Howdy everyone! Just wanted to stop back in quick to wish [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] a Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your gift and get hours of use out of them!

We started harvest Wednesday afternoon and it’s been a harrowing experience! Very much tough mentally as on the constant watch for wet or muddy spots. Combines have been stuck a few times already, thankfully not mine, but I’m sure I will be at some point in time lol.

I’ll check in as often as I can to play catch-up as time and field conditions allow...
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

The best apology is changed behaviour.

What better way to make up for the past than by showing what you can do! It isn’t always easy but it’s always worthwhile.

QW
          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

That quote is spot on [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]! People can say I'm sorry till the cows come home, but without a change of behavior, an apology has very little meaning.

Happy belated birthday [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! Hope that you had a great day!

Ginger....I hope that your knee is feeling better. :sendflowers:

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

I hope your knee keeps on improving, Ginger. I wonder what caused the flare up to begin with.

24 more please and thank you.
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

6:00am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy Birthday Dill! Ginger, Hope that knee is improving! Another 24 hours for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:51 am in Vegas another 24
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We had a nice gentle rain last evening, much needed for lawns and gardens. More people are planting gardens around here this year so now there’s a shortage of plants and seeds. At least the run on toilet paper seems to be over!

Hope your knee is improving Ginger.

Have a great af Friday, stay safe, stay well.

QW

24/7/365

Comment

Such a true quote, QW!

Be careful out there, ABC and thank you for the work you do to provide food for our tables!

Knee is still stiff and so swollen. I've not experienced this before to this degree. I'll keep doing the ice, rest, wrap thing for a week and if it's not better, I'll see a doc. That is if one will see me now!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Wishing you a wonderful blessed Happy Birthday, Dill!!!
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Happy birthday Dill!

Another 24 please, 3:29 in yyc. It is around 16C and Sunny, yay!
                            Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                            "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.Maya Angelou

It’s all about the choices we make, how we show up, how we face life. And it’s so much easier without alcohol.

QW

24/7/365

Comment

Your quote this morning QW is dead on for me. I made the choice last night to drink shots with the neighbors. I know it was wrong and I knew it before I took the first one. I made a bad choice and realize that going back down that road is NOT what I want in my life. I’m owning up to my mistake and do NOT plan on doing it again. I will have to avoid those situations that encourage drinking. I’m humbly asking for 24 more hours please. I will make this right.

Comment

Working...
                                X