~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

How hot Ginger? I didn't think you guys got triple digits up there, this has been the weirdest weather year in a long time! QW, sounds like a wonderful day for you two, I'm glad you both enjoyed yourselves 6:06 am in Vegas another 24, wishes for a happy AF day for us all!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Great brekkie Cowboy! Thanks.
      I hope you get the house sold quickly. It must be stressful having that to deal with. And with harvest not far away, it would be extra nice not to have a house sale to deal with.

It’s going to be hot today. I’m taking some lily photos at our neighbours this morning and then think I’ll have to watch hockey this afternoon.

Have a great af Sunday everyone!

QW
      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Pauly, it can get crazy hot in eastern Washington.

Comment

62F and cool this morning.
          Gonna spend an hour or so with a map to find all these places you all have been to recently!
          I just got back from biking in Michigan, Kalamazoo to South Haven, on the eastern shore of Lake Michigan, beautiful.
          24 more here please!

Comment

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION].... I think that your grandkids will love the zucchini bites! They won't even know that there is a vegetable under the cheese, sauce,and pepperoni! They're delicious!

Cowboy.... I hope that your house sells quickly. One less stress to deal with, especially with the harvest in the near future. Oh yeah...Thanks for breakfast yesterday!

It's going to be a beautiful day today. Lots of sun with temps in the upper 70's.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Happy Monday Cafe! It’s going to be beautiful today. Temp so far is only 67 which is 20 less than normal. It’s a nice change for sure! Cowboy, hope you sell your house quickly! I’ve been told it’s a good time to sell even with the pandemic as interest rates are low. At least in the US. Hope everyone has a great day today. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

It’s going to be another hot one here today, a good excuse to hunker down with a good book.

Have a great af Monday everyone! Watch out for the covidiots.

QW
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Wow Ginger it does get hot up there! Jude, with those ingredients the zucchini bites sound right up my alley one of my deliveries yesterday took me to Henderson, I was pissed cuz to me that feels out of my area, I have no a/c in the Durango and was melting, the guy left no gate code so a fed ex guy had to let me in then I couldn't find his apartment cuz it was tucked back grrrr, I still feel like I have heat stroke haha, Cowboy, hope the house sells fast, are you melancholy about letting it go? I always get too attached to things(that's why I still drive a car with no a/c) just wondering how you're feeling, 5:50 am in Vegas another 24!
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hot, windy and brush fires. There's a big one burning a couple ridges over. Evaluations have started. Poor people.

Remembering to count my blessings!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

It looks like I forgot to check in yesterday! I really don't know why, but here I am today. Let's have another 24.

Thanks for that great quote yesterday, Rava. I appreciated it!

You know Jude, there were a couple of different zucchini bit recipes. I will try that pizza-style one next. I tried the first one I saw and it was simple and yummy too. Healthy Baked Cheesy Zucchini Bites {i.e. Fritters} The recipe was baked, not deep fried so I'm not sure why the recipe called them fritters...

I hope your house sells quickly Cowboy. Home sales are thru the roof here in the States. I think it is another outgrowth of covid. People are fleeing high density living. They are also fleeing the violence currently running rampant in many or our cities.

Mr. V, stay safe out there.

Have a great day everyone!
                        Last edited by dill; August 18, 2020, 05:52 AM.
                        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                          [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Here it is Tuesday already. Beautiful day here today. Hope everyone has a great and AF day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

It's hot up here as well [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], not quite as hot as there, but still hot by my standards lol. Hopefully those brush fires stay right where they are!

I don't mind the fact of selling the house and moving [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION], but I still have a bit of resentment about why we have to sell. I think it's maybe one of those things that has carried over from my drinking days, not being in control. I'm working on a way to follow my own advice, if I can't control it, at least I can control how I feel about it...

Comment

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X