~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning. Another 24 for me please and thank you..

Comment

Had a few really nice days here, warming up a little now for another week.
      Hoping to get a bike ride in, it's like meditation for me and an escape from all the crap in the world.
      I really need to cut down on all my screen time. Much healthier for me.
      24 more please

Comment

I'm with you Mr. V on needing to cut down on screen time. I can't deal with it and am looking forward to the election just to get the nonsense over with!

24 more please and thank you.
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

News is rarely off in my house. Hubby just can't seem to get enough. I've taken to listening to pod casts or music with my headset just to get a break!

The night time heat run we were having finally broke last night and we were able to have the windows open. Now that's some good sleeping!

Hope everyone has a great AF weekend! 24 more, please!

Comment

5:44 am in Vegas another 24, Ginger I didn't even think about you guys might not be able to head out in the fall, I'm confused by our numbers here cuz one news channel says we're doing great and the other starts off saying we're having soaring cases and deaths, I don't know what to believe anymore and it just seems kinda hyped up to me, hope everyone has a wonderful AF Saturday!
            Last edited by paulywogg; August 22, 2020, 07:48 AM.
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Between screen time and listening to the news, I know I’m better off without electronics and media!

I bought a jar of local honey at our farmers market yesterday that has cinnamon blended in. It’s supposed to be an anti-inflammatory and good for compromised immune systems. I hope it helps Mrs QW as it would be nice to have something other than pills to make her feel better.

Have a great af Saturday everyone!

QW
              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Another 24 please, going up to 24C or so here, 9:29 in yyc.

Good luck with the cinnamon blend honey QW. I should swing by the farmers market in your town. Its nice to try new farmers markets around our area.

Pauly- stay safe.
                Ginger- my dad used to be like that with the news and I can get like that too. My kids shut me down on listening to the news all the time at the beginning of the pandemic and I am glad they did.

Have a good one everybody!
                Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Even Hank likes his “blankie fort” time when it’s storming outside!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Mr. J is another one that seems to have the news on most of the time. It can drive you nuts if you let it!

Great picture of Hank under his blankie Cowboy! LOL!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

68F with a multi-colored sky this morning.
                      I need to be more like Hank!
                      My brother is coming through in a few days, need to get the house cleaned today.
                      24 more please

Comment

Both grand kids came yesterday to spend 2 nights. It's rare for our grandson to do that at age 15 so it is a treat. They begin school this week but the school year is starting out with remote learning for the first 9 weeks. They will have an in person orientation, staggered so there are limited numbers in the buildings. Our grandson in New Orleans started online lessons last week. I'm keeping a close eye on the hurricanes Marco and Laura which are headed toward New Orleans. Hoping they will change course!

Cowboy, Hank looked pretty chill! Tessa is deathly afraid of storms too and starts getting nervous well before they arrive.

QW, That local cinnamon honey sounds like a great idea. Healthful and delicious. Can't beat that!

24 more please and thank you.
                        Last edited by dill; August 23, 2020, 06:29 AM.
                        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” - Denis Waitley

5:45am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's time for breakfast!

Comment

Yummo, ABC! Thanks😊 Poor Hank. Looks like the fort helps. That's the one good thing about a deaf dog. Ginger has no idea about fireworks or storms when they happen.

We are headed to our farmers market today. Hoping to get some tomatoes.

We washed all our windows, inside and out yesterday. Maybe it will rain now! Usually does. Lol

Asking for 24 more!

Comment

Cute pic of Hank QW, the honey sounds good, hubs buys local honey for $12 a jar at this little farm on the outskirts of town he gets it for my allergies but I never use it for some reason, Dill, enjoy the grands! Ugly, hot , smoky and humid here again it looks like hopefully some rain will come this week, 6:06 am in Vegas another 24
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X