No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy your coffee while I get breakfast out Rava!

Last edited by abcowboy; September 6, 2020, 06:38 AM.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

I'm sorry to hear your latest news on Mrs. QW. The memory issues are really tough, I'm sure as well as letting go of the car.

I guess I am going to have to duck duck go for news about any fires in your area Ginger! And for any news across the nation. I've never seen anything like what's passing for "news" these days.

24 more please and thank you.
      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Thanks for the delicious breakfast, Cowboy! I don't know how you find the time!
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Yea the news sucks, I've still seen NO mention of the fires in WA, only covid and BLM protests, QW, that's really sad but at least she's willing to give up her car and driving if she's just not up to it, some people hold onto that tight when they really shouldn't be driving, I have a co-worker who's near 70 she has cirrhosis and diabetes yet still drinks on top of the meds she takes and she's been in 3 accidents inn the past year, the last one she fell asleep at the wheel she claims but I think she was drunk and if she wasn't then she needs to give up her car and Uber to work cuz if she's falling asleep outta nowhere it's time to give it up, 6:16 am in Vegas another 24 of freedom for me and my friends here, have a fab AF day!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24hours please & thank you.

Another culinary masterpiece Cowboy! Thanks for a great brekkie.

Thanks for the comments and support about Mrs QW’s PD caused deterioration. She helped clean out some personal items from the car and handled it well. I cleaned the interior but figured there wasn’t much point in washing the exterior as we’re to get lots of rain today.

I started reading some of the information our PD support group coordinator provided. The future is going to be challenging to say the least but at least I know what to expect. Mrs QW has a virtual meeting with her neurologist next week, hopefully they will have a good discussion.

Ginger, hope your air quality is improving and that your family is safe. I love the smell of a wood fire in a fireplace but not the smell of a forest fire.

Have a great af Sunday everyone!

QW
            Last edited by Quit wining; September 6, 2020, 08:17 AM.
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Thanks for breakfast, ABC!

QW, we must have x-posted yesterday. Just seeing your post about Mrs Q. So sorry to hear about the changes no matter how gradual.

Smoke is clearing at the moment. 40% contained. Progress! Some evacs are lifted but people head back to burned pastures. Hopefully they can get the hay they need. Send energy to the fire fighters.

24 more, please.

Comment

Another sober day please and thank you!

Comment

24 more please and thank you.
                  Dill

Comment

Glad those fires are becoming more contained Ginger. Scary stuff. I saw on TV that the San Berdino fire was caused by a gender reveal party gone wrong. What is wrong with people? Is that near you Ginger? Thanks for breakfast yesterday Cowboy. Today is pool day with the neighbors as long as the rain holds out. Rained all day yesterday. Hope everyone has a great Labor Day. Another 24 please and thank you.

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                      [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                      Last edited by abcowboy; September 7, 2020, 06:38 AM.
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy Labor day!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

If harvest holds off for a couple of days we should get 90% moved over to Veg by days end tomorrow! Ran back to Vermilion yesterday and got a truckload picked up and unloaded here. All my clothes, some of the bedroom furniture, and some miscellaneous stuff are now here. Bubba and I will go back today and hook on to the trailer, load up the rest of our bedroom and office furniture, and should have room for some of the packed boxes. Adam and Darcie will be coming home from the lake today so tomorrow will be the heavy lifting move, the rest of the living room furniture, the two deep freezes, and whatever else we can pack in. There'll be just some odds and ends left to load after that and then a good cleaning!

Comment

5:40 am in Vegas another 24,have a wonderful AF day all!
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Cool & wet here today. I feel sorry for those out camping!

Have a great af Labour Day everyone.

QW
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Wow, ABC! You are killing this move. Some how I knew you would! Almost at the finish line now.

Rava, hope you get to enjoy that pool party. San Bernardino is in CA about 1,000 miles away. Our fire is 60% contained. Six homes lost. CA always has it worse than WA. People just don't think when it comes to fire!

Hope everyone has an easy AF day. 24 more!

Comment

Working...
                                X