Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Nice that some folks are enjoying nice fall weather. Winter arrived overnight and by Monday we could see a whole bunch of snow. Oh well, it was bound to happen.

I came across this photo of a kookaburra I took on a trip to Australia. For those who haven’t been down under, it is an amazing place to visit. Hey, maybe we should all meet at G’man’s beach house for a party!

Have a great af Saturday everyone. Stay safe!

QW
    Last edited by Quit wining; November 7, 2020, 09:46 AM.
    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

24 more
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

47F nice and warm
        Started on the deck, maybe finish today, maybe tomorrow. Also want to enjoy this fine weather.
        Meet up at G man's place? I'm in. Will this be before or after the BC meet-up, lol!
        And, we have a winner.
        peace to all.
        24 more

Comment

Loved the kookaburra picture, QW! Thanks.

This might be a great time for a trip down under to Mr. G's place!

I'm grateful for the spate of really nice weather we have been having here lately. It's certainly not typical November weather! I hope it lasts a while longer.

24 more and a good day for everyone in the cafe, please and thank you.
          Last edited by dill; November 8, 2020, 06:55 AM.
          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

A nice hearty hot breakfast for a cold, ugly wintery day up here, -8C (17F), strong wind blowing, and about 5" of snow on the ground! Going to be rather cool out hunting this morning...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks for brekkie cowboy, and good luck hunting today!

Great pic QW! I bet that you have lots of them to share!

Still warm and sunny here, but I know that it won't last long!

I'll never get tired of waking up on Sunday morning without a hangover!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:50 am in Vegas another 24,hope everyone has a great AF Sunday, seems weird to be so cold but then I realize we are in November! This year has both been long but fast at the same time!
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Jude, I never get tired of waking up without a hangover. Isn’t it great? Just one of the many benefits of not drinking.

I think we should have two trips Mr V! We can have the mask burning get together here and see Oz, once Covid has been tamed. I Skyped with my son in Australia last evening and the 6 week long lockdown restrictions have largely been lifted as a result of 9 days with no new cases of Covid or deaths from it.

And peace to all indeed. So nice there has been a winner declared in the US election. Let the healing begin.

After temps of 26C last Monday, we’re in the midst of a blizzard, -11C with a -20C windchill and winds gusting to 90km/hr. A good day to stay inside and, as always, a good day not to drink.

Have a great af Sunday everyone, stay safe!

QW
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Thanks for breakfast, ABC. Good luck today!

24 more please!

Comment

Another 24. I’ll be out-of-pocket the next 4-5 days. I’m having surgery at Stanford Oncology. Be well, friends xoxo
                        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Hope both the surgery and recovery go well [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]!
                          Last edited by abcowboy; November 8, 2020, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Hope that your surgery goes well [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

50F, still warm.
                              Didn't get finished with the deck, one more day, it's large, lol. I'll try and post a pic when it's done.
                              Strength to you [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]
                              24 more please

Comment

Good morning and good luck with surgery Techie. Wishing you a speedy recovery! Another 24 for me please and thanks. Hope this week brings everyone health and happiness. . A picture of a beautiful Sunday on the lake. 75 degrees in November. I will take it!

Comment

Working...
                                X