Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

38F sunny
    It used to be TGIF, not anymore. No ticket to boozeville here.
    Good to see you back, [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]. Hope the recovery is going well.
    24 more please

Comment

Good morning. Congrats on the new truck Cowboy. Jude, glad you are enjoying retirement. I am currently looking for a volunteer job because after 1 year I’m bored. Hopefully I will find something fun! Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

Good to see you back, Techie!

Rava, I'm thinking it will be hard to find a volunteer job right now, due to covid. But hopefully, I'm wrong. I bet a food pantry would be a good place to look.

Have fun with your new truck, Cowboy! What color is it?

Hope everyone has a good day! 24 more, please and thank you.
        Last edited by dill; November 13, 2020, 07:32 AM.
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:40am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great to see you up and around [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]! Hopefully you'll have a speedy recovery!

The new truck is black like the old one [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. I wanted to switch to white, but didn't want to have to buy another cap. Turns out I could have switched to white as the old cap doesn't even come close to fitting the new truck! I have no idea why I didn't measure the 2020 truck boxes before I bought one, I'm smarter than that! Must have been braindead when I was truck shopping lol. So it'll be off to the city next week to get the new cap ordered, then wait the 6 - 8 weeks delivery on it...
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Ouch, ABC! This is not the time of year for a contractor to be without a cap for 6-8 weeks! Hope it comes quicker.

Techie, great to see you back. Hope all went well.

Today my granddaughter picks up her two kitties we've been watching for her. After two weeks, I'm going to really miss them. I see a cat in my future after January. No cats allowed at the beach cottage we rented so I'll have to wait until after that.

No school today. Got a letter from the principal yesterday saying there's one new case at my youngest gkids school. Ugh! Keeping my fingers crossed. 24 more!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Rava, good for you for seeking a volunteer position. Hopefully Covid doesn’t hinder your search. I suspect you’ll find lots of places to help. Most of the volunteer work I do has limited interaction in person, most is done online.

Speaking of volunteer activities, I have a phone meeting this morning with a former member of our military I’m mentoring. Off to get ready.

Have a great af Friday everyone. Stay safe.

QW
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Another veinticuatro, Please!
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

32F cool and cloudy
                    Sorry about the truck cab, Cowboy. Unlikely to have found a one that fit anyway. Just like camera companies, everything changes with the new models,
                    so you have to buy new batteries, chargers, and other accessories. I always say to my self, It's only money...lol!
                    24 more please

Comment

5:15am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

You're right [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION], it is only money lol. I've found with everything happening this year I've got a new saying for my outlook on situations "it is what it is". And I've now got a new goal to strive for, retirement at age 70! lol
                        Last edited by abcowboy; November 14, 2020, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Good to see you back [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]! Hope that your recovery is going well!

I'll have to look into online volunteer opportunities QW. I really dislike driving in the snow, so that might be a good option for me, at least in the winter months.

40°F under cloudy skies this morning.

24 more please...

Comment

It's always good to have a goal, Cowboy! Retirement at 70 is a good one as long as you enjoy what you do. I get the feeling that you do. I'm sure it has it's moments, but generally you seem to enjoy it. And you need that truck so..... My brother will be 70 next year and he is still working. He shows no sign of wanting to retire. He does have a lot of flexibility in his work tho as he is in sales.

24 more please and thank you.
                            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Happy weekend everyone! I'll gladly take another 24!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Cowboy, your truck is your office, you spend a lot of time in it, you rely on it, and it’s a big part of your business. Enjoy your new set up and make lots of money with it.

Just reading about the geniuses who were caught cooking chickens in geothermal pools in Yellowstone. Hope the fines and community service hours made it worthwhile. Can’t help but think there are better options to get chicken! I wonder if alcohol played a role?

Have a great af Saturday everyone, stay safe.

QW
                                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Working...
                                X