No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my gosh - I don't know which books are my favorites. That is so hard.:headscratch:

I love Insomnia and It by Stephen King. I've read both of those several times.

I love Fear Nothing and Seize the Night set and By the Light of the Moon by Dean Koontz.

How about you?
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Bri, my CJ made banana bread with icing. It's delicious! She takes it to the bfs cafe and sells it. I see if I can save some for you! I'll take another 24 please.

Comment

6:42 a.m another 24 please and anything sweet to go,perhaps a hot cinnamon roll with butter?
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good Morning all. How about a cup of coffee and another 24 for me please.
          I do love banana bread.
          All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Morning everyone!

Nora, I began typing this out the other night but somehow lost it. It's not posted on here!
            Under the Dome and Salem's Lot are my favorite ones by SK.
            Dean Koontz? Pretty much all of his old stuff! I am becoming increasingly wary of his newer work. Sigh. But it happens right?
            Have you ever read Girl on the Train? I am still trying to find a book similar to that one. Was so good! Finished it in two days!

Liz, have u shipped over some of that banana bread? Lol!

10:44am in Ontario.
            Another 24 please.

Comment

10:32 a.m another 24 please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

So tired, awfully quiet in the cafe...anyone around?
                I would take a coffee but then how would I get to sleep? Sigh...
                It's blizzarding out right now...it's so cold and windy...why couldn't we have snow during Christmas?! NOW it feels like it's the beginning of December or something. Sigh...
                Just took the tree down the other day. Sad.
                Okay, enough rambling.

Comment

Hey.......still sick. Hope to be back tomorrow. I've been sick more in these past 6 months than I can remember. Has anyone else had more illnesses since they stopped drinking?
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

No Nora,just more emotions, which is somewhat worse feel bettah!5:15 a.m another 24 por favor

Comment

8:52 am in Auckland. 24 more please. I haven't been keeping up here, but hope your all doing well. Sorry your sick Nora. Some years are like that for me where I seam to just keep catching everything, or not fully recovering. Can you do some detoxing? I find my emotions are tougher too Pauly .. But, easier too.. On the not feel as bad about myself front. If some upset feelings come up I do get a little scared.. Like, really.. I have to deal with this? But they fade easier I guess? I'm not sure if I make since! But I know what you mean and can relate. Hi to everyone! I didn't sleep well last night. And have PMS... So might be kind of struggling today. Yesterday I had way to many thoughts of escape through using alcohol. Not going to happen... But yeah, would like to feel better. I will. Patience for this blues feeling to pass is all I need I think.
                      AF January 7, 2018

Comment

Hell all - sorry to be missing!

Another 24 here please. And a cup of hot tea.

Choices - hope you are feeling better. Stupid PMS! I hated that - but, have faith - it does finally end......it just seems like it won't.
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

5:34 am another 24 por favor,feel better you two

Comment

9:30 am on this gloomy Saturday morning, but I will have another 24 please. The weather matches my mood. Double dosing on the vitamin D today for sure.

Comment

Glad the cafe is self serve! Think I'll have an espresso this morning and another 24 please.

Comment

9:19am in Ontario and need to get my ass up and head to the gym.
                                Another 24 please.

On another note.
                                I.
                                Can't.
                                Stop.
                                Drinking.
                                Coffee.

Anyone else having this problem ??

Comment

Working...
                                X