Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another twenty four
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Good morning. Sorry about the truck cab Cowboy. UGH. Dill, you are spot on. I am looking into a local food pantry which is about 5 miles from home. Will contact the person next week. Currently babysitting today. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Well, it was a good day! Bull moose down and at the packers for cut, wrap, and freezing. Postimages seems to be down, but I'd do this pic as "clickable" anyway so as not to fill the screen with a pic someone might find objectionable...

Now to find a bull elk for Adam!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

58F with rain and wind
          Well done, Cowboy, meat for winter.
          Giving back through volunteering is wonderful.
          24 more please

Comment

Wow! That's a lot of meat for your freezer cowboy! Congratulations! Are we having moose steaks and eggs for breakfast to today?

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, 24 more for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Well done, Cowboy!

It's cold and rainy here this morning, a perfect day for sleeping in a little bit!

24 more, please and thank you.
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's Adam's internet or not, but still can't get into postimages, so it's a "clickable" breakfast as well lol

We'll definitely have moose steak and eggs for breakfast when the moose is ready to be picked up [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]!
                  Last edited by abcowboy; November 15, 2020, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Congrats, ABC. That's a lot of food for the freezer!

Virus number are going way up here. Looks like the governor will be moving us back to phase 1, which means no more hybrid learning and back to fully online. We will know for sure later today. The kids just got back to half days and we're so happy too. Poor kids.

24 more!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Congrats on filling your tag Cowboy! That’s a fine looking moose. And thanks for brekkie. Hopefully you're soon able to find Adam’s bull elk.

Our downsizing continues. My hunting days are over so the camo clothing has been sold and I have someone interested in my hunting rifles and gun safe. I confess to being the world’s worst hunter but I’ll miss being out in the wild with my buddy.

Have a great af Sunday everyone. Stay safe!

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning. Thanks for breakfast Cowboy and congrats on your moose. Hope everyone has a great Sunday and stay safe. Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

Another 24? Easy!
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

My regret is that it took me so long to get onboard with this thread. I appreciate how powerful it is. A daily formal commitment or “another 24, or a pledge to oneself is key to personal power. Thank you Cowboy for creating such a wonderful space.

Comment

Pull up a chair [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] and set awhile. Lots of good folks here and no drama. Welcome...

Thanks for breakfast yesterday cowboy! Delish!

I've been looking at online volunteer opportunities, and there seems to be many to choose from. We shall see...

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

38F sunny and cool.
                                Yes, a daily check-in with myself (and others) to reaffirm my commitment to myself, is simple, small, but powerful indeed.
                                It's like the video going around about the simple power of making your bed in the morning. I'll see if I can find a link.
                                Here it is: If You Want to Change the World, Start Off by Making Your Bed - William McRaven, US Navy Admiral - YouTube
                                24 more please

Comment

Working...
                                X