~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

QW, I have tried CBD for aches and pains but haven't felt any noticeable relief. My son, on the other hand, swears by it. Might be worth a try for you.

Thought I had the day off but got a text last night that we were needed today. 24 more!

Comment

Hoping you all have a wonderful blessed day. I am in self care mode, so another 24 is in order.
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

[MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]...what a wonderful gift for your neighbor! (and the butcher) :smiles:

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning. QW, my husband swears by CBD oil for aches and pains. He also swears that it keeps him from having nightmares which he suffers from. So it’s a staple in our home. Another cold day here. I’m trying to incorporate some exercise into my day. So you tube it is. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

5:40am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I've been curious about CBD for a long time. It seems to me there's a very good chance that it works, but it's also one of those things that strikes me as possibly a fad supplement. There are people who swear by it tho. (In my personal circle of friends the ones that swear by it also happen to be in the business of growing and processing it, so....) I know the compounds in it are used in one or two FDA approved drugs which gives it a level of credibility. I have held back from trying it because it is so expensive and my level of pain is managed easily with gabapentin and naproxen sodium. I will love to hear how you get on with it if you try it, QW.

FDA and Cannabis: Research and Drug Approval Process | FDA

How about another 24 for all of us in the cafe!
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hubs bought some CBD oil a long time ago, it was expensive and tbh I'm so confused by all the different brands and stuff, I was to scared to try it, the few times I tried to smoke weed I felt crazy! I know it's two different things but I'm scared of anything really that I might react to, hypochondriac I am. QW, what a nice gesture, I'm sure they both appreciate your gift at a time like this hubs is getting sick and I'm worried cuz he's a maskhole (don't wear one) and thinks the 'rona is a flu I'm done fighting him on it but I don't want him to get it either, hope it's just a cold, 5:36 am in Vegas another 24,hope everyone has a lovely day
                Last edited by paulywogg; December 3, 2020, 08:37 AM.
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

quick check-in for 24

Comment

Pauly, hope your hubby feels better soon and it's just a simple cold. It's sure going around here.

Yesterday I spoke with our 4th grade gson's teacher. Their principal has decided that Wednesday the kids should have 5 hours of work at home to do. Fine for my gkids but what about all those poor babies doing this home alone? The educational divide just keeps getting wider. Come on vaccine!!!!

24 more.....

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Thanks for the info on CBD oil everyone. Dill, interesting article. There’s lots of information to absorb but if my doc says it’s worth a try, I plan to. I read there’s a possible conflict between CBD oil and a med I take so I’ll rely on my doc’s expertise. Thankfully, in our town of under 14,000 there are 9 cannabis shops to choose from! Pauly, I too find this confusing. Hopefully my doc can shed some light. Another consideration for me, knowing how easily I can get addicted to things, is that I experiment and try other cannabis products.

My Jeep is going to the body shop today to repair damage done by someone who didn’t have the decency to admit hitting my vehicle. I wonder if alcohol was involved?

Have a great af Thursday everyone. Stay safe and beware of the maskholes - love that word!

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Hi Dill & QW. I have been using CBD (sometimes w/small amts/THC) as part of my cancer treatment. While as of November 9th I’m considered cancer free until labs and scans say otherwise, I continue to take it. I have done extensive research and have not found and issues with other meds. I hope this helps. Aside from helping cancer, I find it helps greatly with pain & sleep. You always want to purchase a quality product. I use Beautiful Earth products. So, do your own research and always check with your docs.

Well, my morning meditation is done. Five mile run is done. Webinar in an hour. Of course it’s another 24 for me. Blessings x
                        Last edited by techie; December 3, 2020, 11:02 AM.
                        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

24 more please

Comment

Thanks for sharing your experience with CBD Techie. It was definitely helpful. I meant to ask my doctor about it on my last visit but didn't get around to it. I will ask her at my next visit and see what she has to say. I have a lot of faith in her opinions and she will know what meds I take that will possibly be affected by it.

I have a dental appointment today. First one since the covid.

24 more please and thank you.
                            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed n for 24 hours of sobriety:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm kinda of the opinion that CBD oil is like herbs [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], it may work for some but not for others. I know I'd be at least trying it if it meant relief without having to take a prescription med or treatment. I know the Hawthorn Berry worked well for me and saved me from a life of a very, very strict diet or blood pressure pills. And speaking of diets, I forgot to mention that the moose tenderloins were "melt in your mouth" tender and tasty!

Hopefully hubs has just got a cold [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION], fingers crossed for him! I also don't like wearing a mask, but it's a necessary evil in these times. It's not as easy to wear and take off for those of us that have hearing aids, on more than one occasion the elastic has caught and pulled out a hearing aid! Maybe I should switch to a bandana...
                                Last edited by abcowboy; December 4, 2020, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X