~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Hope everyone has a great Saturday. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Sounds like everyone is doing well and it has been a mild winter here too, not like we get crazy cold but it does get coldish, gonna be like 70 today tho then dropping back down, wishing us all a happy AF day!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Steak on the grill sounds fabulous Cowboy. I might just do the same.

This mild weather has been wonderful and even if we do get some cold & snow, winter is half over. This is the time of year we usually go to Mexico, hopefully next year. It was 2 years ago that we took our family to Mexico for a holiday and they still talk about how much fun that was.

I’m glad hockey has returned although Mrs QW isn’t thrilled there’s a game on TV every day for the next few months. Not that I plan to watch every game, OK, most.

I recently mentioned there’s an initiative to introduce drydays into the routine of drinkers. Now the Canadian Cancer Society is sponsoring an iniative to make February alcohol free. I hope a few people are able to kick the beast to the curb!

Let’s have a great af day everyone.

QW
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Mild in Central Washington too. Hasn't been a bad winter to skip our annual migration south.

We had crab last night. I slipped off my vegan life style in order to enjoy them with hubs. Well worth it!

We have a storage shed being built and they are due to begin Feb 1. Kinda wish we'd pushed it out a bit so we could stay longer on the coast!!

24 more!!

Comment

I sure do envy you Ginger, being on the coast. I envy you too Rava, down in sunny Florida!

I hope we haven't all jinxed ourselves by talking about the mild weather...

24 more please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe sun worshipers. More spring like weather here. No golf today, but I may go to the range. I wish each one of you a beautiful day. I will definitely take another twenty four. Blessings x
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Very mild and very little snow here as well, which is quite unusual for this area. Temps have ranged from 30 to 40°F for most of this winter so far. I keep thinking that we're going to get slammed in February!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                  Last edited by abcowboy; January 17, 2021, 07:38 AM.
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Up and att'em, time for some breakfast...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yum Thanks for breakfast Cowboy. I used to get on here too early and missed breakfast. Now that I’m getting lazier and lazier it seems as if I’m signing on later and later! LOL. Gonna be cloudy and cool today in sunny Florida but the week ahead looks wonderful. We have red tide right now so sitting on the beach is not recommended. Causes a lot of coughing. Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

What's the red tide Rava? Sounds creepy kinda, Ginger I wish you could stay on the coast longer too, seems like a nice distraction, 6;15 am in Vegas another 24 for myself and all my cafe friends hope we all have a wonderful AF day!
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, “I’m possible!”
                          – Audrey Hepburn

Thanks for another delicious breakfast Cowboy. You are an amazing cook!

I would say that 24 is very possible!
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I like that, Dill. Great reminder. Cowboy, I love me some pancakes! 😋

Warning all along our coast for sneaker waves. May need to modify today's walk to higher ground!

Happy AF Sunday to all. 24 more!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Another awesome breakfast Cowboy! Like me, you’re so much more than just a pretty face.

Watch out for those sneaker waves Ginger. I was looking yesterday at photos from our last trip to Oregon. Can’t wait to go back. One of our favourite discoveries was a restaurant called The Schooner on Netart’s Bay, just south of Tillamook. We enjoyed clam chowder, the clams less than 2 hours out of the ocean.

Have a great day everyone, enjoy it af!!

QW
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I need to run a few extra miles after that breakfast, ABC. Lovely spring like day here again. That said, I’ll take another 24. Blessings x
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X