~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Late check in for me today. Love the picture of your kitty, Ginger!

Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, your little Pearl is very cute! She is lucky to be fostered by you. QW, I hope you are able to find a place with all of your requirements. It sounds nice. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

[MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]...I think that you need to adopt that beautiful cat!

Good luck with the condo hunt QW!

11°F and snowing but it looks as though we are going to miss the Coastal storm predicted for early next week.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

One of my two remaining brothers died yesterday of complications from covid. It's been a shock and we are all having a hard time processing it. He was just one year my senior. Now it's just me and my younger brother left of 5 siblings. I'm afraid I used it as an excuse to drink and I am deeply regretting that today. It certainly wasn't a good way to honor him.

Well, all I can do is get back to business. 24 hours of freedom will be a gift. Have a great day everyone.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss Dill that feeling of shock and emptiness is hard to handle for sure, big ((hugs)) another 24 of freedom, hope everyone has a nice AF day
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

So sorry to hear of your brother's passing [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], thoughts and prayers go out to you and the entire family...
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Sorry for your loss Dill, sending big hugs your way.

More organizing to be done here today before we contact a realtor. We toured the neighbourhood where this condo we’re interested in is located, looks great. Much work to be done, not looking forward to it.

Another cold start to the day. It seems that the promised warming up is always a day away.

Have a great af Saturday everyone.

QW
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Oh, Dill, so very sorry about your brother. I wish I had some sage words for you but I'm at a loss. My sisters are my best people. Can't imagine what you are feeling right now. Sending prayers and energy to you. As well as, I huge hug.

24 more.....

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Sending loving light and prayers to you and family, Dill. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
                      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother dill...sending hugs and prayers.

Humbly asking for another 24...

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Chilly morning up here, a nice hot breakfast is in order for today...

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Another great brekkie Cowboy. We’re having blueberry pancakes at our house this morning.

Arrangements are being made to see 4 condos this week, hopefully one of them will work out. The realtor I contacted sent an email late last evening and if I had to guess, I’d say he’d been drinking. I’ll be watching this closely and checking everything in detail. Not impressed.

Have a great day everyone, enjoy it af.

QW
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

6:02 am in Vegas another 24,hope everyone has a wonderful AF day, Dill, how are you doing?
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X