No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's quite the housewarming present Ginger, those vinyl fences aren't cheap. I'm going to bet the workers enjoyed the pizza after doing all that work.

Seeding didn't go well, as a matter of fact it didn't go at all lol, it started raining even before I got out to the field. Rained basically all day and supposed to rain all day today so I imagine it will be Thursday at the earliest before we can get started again.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Bummer, ABC. Is this a late start for seeding?

Quiet day around here. Still waiting for the erosion cloth. I wish it would get here! I'm ready to get this project put to bed.

I'll take another!

Comment

Hopefully the rain will end soon cowboy, it's doing the same here. Mr. J planted a bunch of seeds yesterday, and we will start them indoors. We'll transplant them outside as soon as the danger of frost is past.

Have a great day everyone!

24 more please...

Comment

Good Morning Cafe. Sorry the weather is not cooperating Cowboy. Hopefully you can have a relaxing day at home today with Bubba. Ginger, I bet you are ready to get your project done. Looking forward to seeing the finished project! Hope everyone has a great day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

It's looking like we might get a mostly dry day here, but later in the evening it may rain. I have an area I've been wanting to spray for weeds but the weather hasn't cooperated. Maybe today, but it's iffy because of the possible rain tonight. I guess I'll put it off for another day or two.

The weather seems to be thwarting us here in the Cafe!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of healthy living:
              Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Ya, we're about a week late for the start of seeding Ginger, but everyone around here is the same due to the cold spring. It's not supposed to rain today but it will be cloudy all day so not much drying will happen. Might get into the field late Thursday afternoon or Friday depending on how much rain fell over there. We got about an inch and seven tenths here in Vegreville.

Comment

Our weather has turned the corner and we are expecting high 80s for Mother's Day. Wind was brutal yesterday. It was hard to even be out there so I wasn't! Went and visited the gdaughter and babies instead. That was wayyyyy more fun than working outside.

ABC, maybe it won't be long now! If I could send the wind we had yesterday, it would be dry in an hour! Lol

Off to work out! I'm in for another

Comment

Good morning cafe! Here's to another 24 for all of us...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Our weather here has been hot as hell. Someone described living in Florida in the summer months is like being up north in the winter because you spend more time inside. Thank goodness for air conditioning. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. Mr. R and I are going to lunch today. 24 more please.

Comment

5:18am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I'll take another!

Comment

Cool and over cast here. Again it's too breezy to spray weeks. Pretty typical weather for Spring. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

24 more please.
                            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Rainy here, and that's what's in the forecast for the next several days. Looks like I'll be doing indoor chores for awhile. Rava, now I know why you go up north in the summer. There's no way that I could survive all that heat and humidity!

24 more please...

Comment

Morning Cafe. Yep Jude, it’s the hottest of hot. Yesterday we went down into the Everglades and actually ate an alligator sandwich. Tasted like chicken. On the way home we saw an alligator. If you look hard they are everywhere. Yikes. 24 more please and thank you.
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X