Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    Morning lovelies,
    A grand night out...........of course the band were the best in the world what with the son and heir singing and he did very well indeed and that's not just his proud mammy talking.

Hello Baccy, stick around. I may be wrong but I think you're wanting to abstinence.........us lot have a hod load of experience.
    Oh how fab JC! you must have been really proud of your S&H!:happy2:
    “It always seems impossible until it's done”
    ― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

The gym!! Has the world gone mad.

Oh he's suffering for his art this morning though, Sunny. He didn't get in 'til 3am ish.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ah well...he's still young!

Yes JC...thought I had better emerge from the little nest I've created and get ready to join the job market....hours 7am-4pm!

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

Hello Bacman!:welcome:

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

Bought myself a colouring book and crayons - it's a type of mindfulness.
            Like JC and her knitting

Comment

Got a couple of those as well, Satz. Focuses the mind.
              Right I must get dressed as we're nipping up to his sisters in an hour.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey Starty over there in Ireland...
                chipper....
                (Britain, Ireland, slang) A fish and chip shop, or more generally a cheap fast food outlet, typically selling chips and other deep-fried foods.

:yay::welldone:

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

Well done Sunny.
                  Chipper chips - nothing like them.

This one is the oldest 'Chipper' in Dublin
                  https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...ocks%20chipper

Comment

Evening army and welcome bacman. Just a quiet day here not much happening.

Comment

Evening... Finally dragged my tired arse out of bed at 11am!! I was out for the count, we didn't get home till 3A flipping M!
                      Had to explain myself again, am I STILL not drinking. And again to family today about the absence of a hangover. Do they get over it eventually??

Had a lovely night, good food and company, 1st Night out I have felt quite relaxed with despite booze everywhere. Had a few moments, but didn't last.

Read the early posts, gratitude and head space.. Grateful to be in a good place now too.
                      Sunny in the gym!! Now that is impressive!
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Evening all. Busy busy day trying to sort out Mr S with his new phone. Long walk with the doggers early morning and cooking a vat of veggie soup now.

Never would have done this if I was drinking. Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                          Evening... Finally dragged my tired arse out of bed at 11am!! I was out for the count, we didn't get home till 3A flipping M!
                          Had to explain myself again, am I STILL not drinking. And again to family today about the absence of a hangover. Do they get over it eventually??

Had a lovely night, good food and company, 1st Night out I have felt quite relaxed with despite booze everywhere. Had a few moments, but didn't last.

Read the early posts, gratitude and head space.. Grateful to be in a good place now too.
                          Sunny in the gym!! Now that is impressive!
                          So you and JC are successful party goers. Something I can only aspire to :haha:

Comment

Evening,
                            Well done, our Mary.
                            I'm having next weekend off...........going out twice in a month has zorsted me.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                              So you and JC are successful party goers. Something I can only aspire to :haha:
                              Ah.. I wouldn't go that far, I spent a week obsessing over it! But it was good.

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                              Evening,
                              Well done, our Mary.
                              I'm having next weekend off...........going out twice in a month has zorsted me.
                              Me too JC, wiped! its all rockin roll with us! well, yours was, ours was more haggis stabbing!
                              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Working...
                              X