Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Garrison Gates now open for the first week of February 2016

Its actually a moon gate......

Last edited by JackieClaire; February 1, 2016, 05:00 AM.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Ah JC, love it.
    New day, new week, new month, new season.:happy2:
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Have a GREAT week all you Army folk!
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I just love this picture!!!! Thank you for sharing! Today is day 1 for me (AGAIN) and I am feeling really excited about it!
        Honeysoup :heart:

Comment

Evening.......been trying to log in to my work e-mails. Just wanted to be clever and send them one to say I'd be in Wednesday.........can't remember my password.

Hello there, Honey, day one today just think by the end of the week you'll be feeling bloody great.:happy2:
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello Everybody,

Sorry Molly, been out all day. How was the meet-up?
            “It always seems impossible until it's done”
            ― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

Jackie..what a beautiful Picture!! Love it!

Have you remembered your password yet? I had the most scary experience post op this year after I had been discharged from hospital. I could not, for the life of me remember a single password...not for my laptop, bank accounts, phone.....absolutely nithing, zero, total blank!!
              It was horrid, and lasted another day and then the mist suddenly cleared, and I could remember everything again.
              I assume it was the 3 hour anaesthetic, the Pethidene, and the loss of 5 units of blood, resulting in an Hb of only 8 after 4 units had been replaced!
              “It always seems impossible until it's done”
              ― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

Ok, here and checking in
                “Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there.”

― Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                  howdy doody Honeysoup! love your enthusiasm re. Day 1 -- lovely to see a positive attitude to it -- more often than not it's considered a negative --- to look on it as the beginning of an adventure is EXCELLENT!!! you're welcome here in the Army and if only we could find a few more of our regulars -- they've gone AWOL
                  Evening everybody! One old regular reporting in

Still plodding on, no lapses to report, still doing battle with the weight - thought I would be thin by now but that hasn't happened. Given the liquid calories I no longer drink its a disappointing result so I'm now about to get my more than ample backside back to the gym I pay for and back on the Slimming World.
                  AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Howdy All,
                    Ah Spidy, its hard to get back into the habit, isnt it. MAybe we should have a Spring: Move Your Arse thread, we could all check in there!! :six:

Sunny, we had a great meetup. It was my first time meeting anyone here, so yes, they are all slightly bonkers!! :rotlf: Which is just as well.
                    It was a lovely afternoon.
                    Oney - did you head back home yesterday? Did Starty get out, Henry is messing with the planes I think..

Comment

Evening army horrid storm still around so hope Starty gets home on time with the strong winds which are due to die down around midnight according to forecast. Welcome honeysoup new month new start for you i had so many day 1s and just before the January went out i reached 7 months. so sorry to miss the meetup ueated i was p..ed off. Because of road works in the city my bus was rerouted and took longer so i missed the earlier connection. I txted Molly. I just ended up in The Swords pavillion and had a look around the shops and bought scented candle and tea lights. I had a scone and cappuchino in Kylemore. i also fell and hurt my foot ribs and the side of my left hand before i got the bus at my place so i hobbled around for the afternoon and now i am sore with a swollen foot. I have an elastic stocing on it to ease the swelling and walk a bit better in between resting. I hate waiting in a&e if its not nessacary i think its just sprained if its not better i'll go the hospital tomorrow. My rib hurts if icough or bend down but i'll live. So that was my sunday and now its a new month.

Comment

Bloody hell Foxy, that was not your day was it?!? I am sorry to hear that. And so sorry we missed you. We will do it again very soon

Back safe and sound in my lovely home. Had the BEST weekend and meet up with Molls and Mary. Lovely to put a face to a name Mary and it was bloody brilliant to see you again Molls. Its been way too long.

Comment

Good to hear u got home ok Starty. Oh i love the pic Jackie forgot to mention. Most of you know my mug from FB. Mary if ur FB you can add me i can give u my details in pm. Or anyone else who wants to be friends on FB.

Comment

Cool Foxy, PM me your details, I'll find you on FB. Im not much of a user, never got into it.

Welcome Honey!!

Ah Molly - thats very annoying.

Comment

I am home safe and sound...pm me if you want FB details.

Rob has that look in his eye

Laters..
                              “Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there.”

― Rumi

Comment

Working...
                              X