No announcement yet.

Army Garrison Gates now open for the first week of February 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Molly cud have been worse thanks X. Off to bed soon folks resting my foot on a chair in front of the tv. Hopefully the swelling will go down soon. I have a School reunion meetup on friday i want to well for it and not hobble in. Ahh well time will tell. Anyway nite from me. x

Comment

Morning Molls! Did you pee the bed

The make up thing is a pain. I thought lipstick and mascara was classed as "liquid stuffs" too. Apparently only in some countries :haha:

Comment

Pretty bouncy, I am not nervous of flying normally but getting out of Dublin and landing in Birmingham made me hang on my seat a bit

What time is your flight?

Mr S is already up and out too. I am just about to go out with the doggers

Comment

Morning yous two,
          Didn't get to sleep 'til after 4am I should have got up and joined you
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning,.

JC, you must be wrecked!!

Starty - flight sounds hairy! have you to go to the 4 letter word place today?

Molly - so jealous!!| What happens at home if you dont cook?? Lovely time of year to go away - whats the weather like there?

Glitzy - I fell on Saturday night too, out running, on a dodgy unlit path. I went flying. Both hands and both knees were bleeding. My kids took great pleasure plastering me back together - the smell of |TCP in the house would knock you out!!
            At least we cant blame the drink this time, said one wounded soldier to another :happy2:

Wheres that Satz one this week???
            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Sound like a slice of Heaven Molly! You must be sick with excitement!!

Tis VERY very quite here this week.. We might need to do a recruiting exercise!
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Sliding back into work mode here, keep forgetting to check in. Cannot get me arse avatar back.

I wanna go to Portugal.

Since when has the army been so quiet???

Mary, I want your coat
                “Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there.”

― Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by one2many2 View Post
                  Cannot get me arse avatar back.
                  Here you go :smile: :

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                    Morning,.

JC, you must be wrecked!!

Starty - flight sounds hairy! have you to go to the 4 letter word place today?

Molly - so jealous!!| What happens at home if you dont cook?? Lovely time of year to go away - whats the weather like there?

Glitzy - I fell on Saturday night too, out running, on a dodgy unlit path. I went flying. Both hands and both knees were bleeding. My kids took great pleasure plastering me back together - the smell of |TCP in the house would knock you out!!
                    At least we cant blame the drink this time, said one wounded soldier to another :happy2:

Wheres that Satz one this week???
                    I'm here Mary - thanks for asking :hug:
                    Bit sad last 2 days with 'stuff' going on but - carry on eh?

what's the coat like ??? - I want one too :rant:
                    Last edited by satz123; February 2, 2016, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Evening,
                      Ahh Oney, the Army has been quiet for a good while...in fact MWO isn't that busy these days....must be 18 months since we went weekly. There's a lot of other on-line options these days.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And there you are Satzuma.:happy2:

Yep not been sleeping well for about a week, Mary. Our Jenny has been going through some tough times. Her fiancé couldn't find a job in Manchester, she's been working 16 hour days with no end in sight and was exhausted. She's worked hard to get where she is and by all accounts is very good at her job..........so while her and her fiancé were away last week she's decided to resign, move back to York, get married and look for something a little less taxing..........doesn't matter whether they're two or 29 years old they can still give us sleepless nights...

I'm not working much at the moment so I'm lucky enough to be able to have a snooze in the afternoon.........so overall get about 6 hours sleep a day.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Jacks!!!! God it is all ahead of me with grown up kids!!

Ahh there's me ass, how do I get it stuck back on No Sugs? Thanks so much for finding it for me!

Coat is fab Satz, sorry you are sad xx
                          “Somewhere beyond right and wrong, there is a garden. I will meet you there.”

― Rumi

Comment

Makes you long for the days we thought potty training was hard.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by one2many2 View Post
                              Ahh there's me ass, how do I get it stuck back on No Sugs? Thanks so much for finding it for me!
                              Your butt is all over The Google, Oney!! Right click on it to save it to your computer and then upload it as your avatar under Settings and you should be back in business.

I hope things calm down for everyone. xx, NS

Comment

Hello Mary, Molly, JC, Starty, NS, Satz and ONEY.....Great to have you back, Oney! :welcome:

JC, I have lost the sleeping recipe too...
                                “It always seems impossible until it's done”
                                ― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X