Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molls did you get your roof fixed?

Comment

Absolutely shocked about Mick. I did not realise he had lost his brother in law too.
      Mick if you are reading I am sending love and good thoughts to you and your family. :hug:

Comment

Mick,love, thinking of you and your family at this very difficult time.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Starty. Feck the veggie diet.
          Oily fish & fish oils to lubricate your joints. :hug:

ADORE Pampas grass this time of year Tabs.

Mers - Kelly's is right there in Rosslare where Mario will be landing off the ferry

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
            Evening all. Tabbers, I never had you down as a swinger

OK my worst fear has happened. I have arthur itis in BOTH feckin hips. Off to the orthopaedic surgeon on Thursday. Need to learn about this condition and ways to manage it. Just got to the low inflammatory diet which does not sound overly exciting I must say.
            Hope he's as passionate about his subject as Mr JC's surgeon. Never met a man so excited by bones, joints and gristly bits.

Don't remember Mr JC being given a diet, he did have to have a lot of fish oils and very rarely took a pain killer..........one reason he didn't need them much and the other he donates plasma and can't have ibuprofen in his system 4 days before donation. ...........There's loads of alternatives for vegetarians.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Not sure I could do fish oils Satzy, I will try and find an alternative

I hope he is too JC. I have not taken many pills at all. Trying to manage without as I think that will be best in the long run.

Comment

Evening all. Tabbers, I never had you down as a swinger

OK my worst fear has happened. I have arthur itis in BOTH feckin hips. Off to the orthopaedic surgeon on Thursday. Need to learn about this condition and ways to manage it. Just got to the low inflammatory diet which does not sound overly exciting I must say.
                keep your chin up...and defo swimming
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Absolutely shocked about Mick. I did not realise he had lost his brother in law too.
                  Mick if you are reading I am sending love and good thoughts to you and your family. :hug:
                  xx
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                    Mick,love, thinking of you and your family at this very difficult time.
                    Jacs thank you it honestly means something to us..x

Comment

AA meetings can be a helpful resource for those struggling with alcohol dependence issues. Please refer to the following guide for AA meetings in Los Angeles and Pasadena.

12-Step Meetings - Addiction Recovery Methods Pasadena

Thanks and good luck!

Comment

Mick - good to see you around. So sorry to hear about your brother in law too.
                        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Starty - ah no, poor you! Could diet slow its progression? I did love your post this morning, its all about attitude - you have a great one in spades, :happy2:

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                          Mers - Kelly's is right there in Rosslare where Mario will be landing off the ferry
                          I know it Satz, its my sense of direction would have me in fermanagh!

Leak is not good Molly (I Know) - Get tabbers to shove a few pampas grasses into it to get you over the holliers - liven up the Christmas!
                          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning all, Mary I have been reading a lot about how you don't need to give up running and in fact it is sometimes better for the condition as being active generally means a lower weight which helps. Low inflammatory food will reduce inflamation in the body and exercises to strengthen the muscles around the joint will mean less pain. Soooo I need to put together a plan to manage this condition that will get me out running again! Luckily I have given up booze as that is classed as highly inflammatory. I am meeting with Chillgirl on boxing day too. She manages the arthritis in her foot through diet and does not take any painkillers at all. So she is going to give me all her tips. Full of hope for this new challenge in my life

Comment

Heard some goss about the chrimbo party on Friday. One manager started slapping and hitting another and accused him of poaching her staff!! I dont think she even remembers it but he told me about it and is REALLY angry. God I am so happy I did not go

Comment

Morning Army

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X