X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orf to bed to read a chapter of me alkie book. Night all xxx

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
      Hahahahahah can you imagine the disappointment had you ventured out to one and ended up with your husband
      Sigh...........walking home with your head down with your limp pampas grass trailing behind you.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening,
        Missed the 'swinging tea' afternoon, and all of this sordid behavior happening a few miles up the road!!
        2 weeks before xmas, I couldnt do surprises like that! Your Brave too Satz! Mind you, I have my sisters 3 next weekend, but thats ok - they just slot in.
        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
          Kelly's is amazing Jacks -- needs to be booked about a year in advance tho unfortunately!!!
          Doesnt matter, we'd never find it anyway:happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
            Did they come bearing pampas grass (urban myth from the 70's for swinging couples)
            Haha, one of my neighbours has loads of these in their garden, I will see them in a different light now:egad:

Comment

Last word..

STARTS smelly pants.. WELL DONE on 100!! :welldone:

Comment

Morning all,

Today is a good day. I wake up hangover free (as I have not been swinging the night before ) Full of positivity and yes looking forward to the Christmas break with no stress. I realise now that the stress I felt over Christmas was the stress I put on myself with my own thinking. Really all any of us have to do is go with the flow. Nothing else really.

Today I get the xray results about my hip and am really hoping and praying it is not arthritis as that will mean the end of doing something I love which is running. But even if it is, I will deal with it and find something else that I love. That is the beauty of not drinking, it leaves us choices of how we think and react to stuff.

Praying that this positive feeling lasts all day

Comment

Morning.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Yis are a crazy bunch here, swingers, pampas grass ??? What do I be talking to , my ma warned me about folks like you lot ...

Comment

That's great starts, fair play to ya,

I leave here next Friday , get into Rosslare on the Monday,

Comment

Ok me of out, ,sun is shining need to get some vitamin c ... have a great day all.

Comment

Good morning Starts and Mariooooooooo,
                          Had a good pootle about already this morning. Had a bit of a tidy so I can do a settee day with my dawg. Expecting the future son-in-law's Aunt who's dropping off some Christmas pressies here hence the tidy.

Swimming, Starty,........ if it Arthur Ritus.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning folks, great stuff on the 100 Starty.
                            Jayzuz I planted 3 pampas grasses around the garden this year, what does that mean???
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Evening all. Tabbers, I never had you down as a swinger

OK my worst fear has happened. I have arthur itis in BOTH feckin hips. Off to the orthopaedic surgeon on Thursday. Need to learn about this condition and ways to manage it. Just got to the low inflammatory diet which does not sound overly exciting I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                                Good morning Starts and Mariooooooooo,
                                Had a good pootle about already this morning. Had a bit of a tidy so I can do a settee day with my dawg. Expecting the future son-in-law's Aunt who's dropping off some Christmas pressies here hence the tidy.

Swimming, Starty,........ if it Arthur Ritus.
                                Not keen on getting me hair wet plus doggers are not allowed in the pool

Comment

Working...
                                X