July Army Manoeuvres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: July Army Manoeuvres

I am bollixed today. Full moon energy and all the nutters have drained me I think

Yes, Jax has not posted for a couple of days, nor bridge. Tabbers has been gorn for months!

Comment

Evening all -- no electricity since sparrow fart - could be gone again tomorrow - some fault on the lane apparently - is Jacks not around? that's unusual indeed. hopefully she's just busy.. and Bridge and Tabbers - I can't pontificate about going AWOL do it all the time...

now going to get some grub - and dying for a cuppa!
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Evening peeps.

Back down south (but still north of all of youse!).

Debating whether to buy a new (i.e. second hand) sofa - one big enough to lie down on The one I have is a bit on the short side... like trying to sleep in a cot :haha: So doing a physical clean/change around the flat - just what I can do and afford in the next two days before i'm off to see a friend up by Loch Tay. But thinking change on the outside can only help along change on the inside.

Satz - i'm not looking forward to getting back to the daily grind, though once I'm in it, i've little doubt it'll be more than fine. :thumbs:

Off to binge on netflix (Narcos)...

Aye, Bridge, JC, jabbers and the rest of youse - whizzy?!?! - gie us all a wave (pretty please).

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
          Evening all -- no electricity since sparrow fart - could be gone again tomorrow - some fault on the lane apparently - is Jacks not around? that's unusual indeed. hopefully she's just busy.. and Bridge and Tabbers - I can't pontificate about going AWOL do it all the time...

now going to get some grub - and dying for a cuppa!

x-post Molls...

Ehm.... so is the reason you have no leckie because a sparrow farted?

Is that like bird strike with planes? :haha:

Comment

Didn't pay the bill RC !!! :egad:

Comment

Cheeky pups
              Went off agAin - fellas up lampposts till 9pm!

Going to bed now or may never see a sparrow fart again Arsey:welldone:
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Whats going on, is it missing monday, where is everyone (@JackieClaire??)..
                Originally posted by starty View Post

I am watching a very funny series recommended by Chill about a recovering alkie called Loudermilk on Amazon Prime. Give it a go it is easy to relate to
                Merci buckets Starty.. I like it :happy2:

Went back to work today, was grand. Day flew.

Get the sofa RC!!!

night all.
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Beautiful sunny winter day and I shall be out in it as soon as I catch up with yers all.

We've had another installment of trauma-fest around here the last couple of days. We might get a break for a while now though. Long term stress is nobody's friend.

@StirleyGirly I'm horrified for you. We get the fires here too. Destructive and devastating. It's no fun watching the horizon of a night wondering if it is safe to go to bed.

Satzy I have to keep busy at the best of times. Boredom is the a massive danger for me. Nice to be able to read again of a night without my eyes rolling back in my head. I've nearly cracked my teeth a couple of times dropping the Kindle on my own face as well.

RC you must have a man-sofa for your man- tele viewing or just some man-thoughts.

JC...check in girl!! and Tabbers.

You girls are lucky to like your jobs. I despise mine at the moment and want to move along badly. You spend so much bloody time at work it may as well be something meaningful. God I work with some shitheads.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Starts, I think I'm going to start getting the retriever done year round too. SHe can have a jacket on. Honestly the amount of hair. I work full time and it's like having a second part time job!!
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                      Starts, I think I'm going to start getting the retriever done year round too. SHe can have a jacket on. Honestly the amount of hair. I work full time and it's like having a second part time job!!
                      Honestly it is brilliant. You get some retriever snobs who dont like it but my boy is much more comfy without a mass of hair picking up bits of twig and other passengers. He swims a lot and tells me he is more streamlined with short hair :haha:

Comment

Morning peeps.

Perhaps a sparrow farted dead early, cos I've been up since it was dark. Read for a bit. Plotted possible races to run in Autumn. Now debating whether to pop to the pool/gym before the wanes bombard the place as it's still the holidays. Part of me canny be arsed! Then look at sofas!

Good to hear from you Bridge. The wild fires are terrifying, we never have anything like that here in Scotland, but even this summer, there were wild fires up in Sutherland - nowhere near on the scale of what happened in England a few weeks back, let alone Greece and elsewhere. But still, that SCOTLAND can be dried to a cinder is unheard of. I am enjoying the cooler weather tho.

Hope you're just busy JC - gie us a wave!

Off to procrastinate and whittle away a morning.

Comment

x-post - morning starty!

Comment

Morning RC. Bit of procrastinating going on here too. Got a big case of the cantbearsed today

Comment

It's the middle of the night lads ! FFS

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post

You girls are lucky to like your jobs. I despise mine at the moment and want to move along badly. You spend so much bloody time at work it may as well be something meaningful. God I work with some shitheads.

If you hate your job - best get out Bridge if you can.
                                Don't waste years like i did in a job that just did not suit me any more.
                                I almost had a breakdown to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X