X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: July Army Manoeuvres

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
    Morning Army brats :checkin:

Jacks - sorry for all the turmoil in your life recently.
    I would definitely get off your chest what you think of how you were treated - in a letter.
    Then you have written evidence and you should demand a response.
    Agreed.

Comment

Morning.

I'm going back to bed.

Question: why can't i just sleep in? Today I could have turned over and slept at least an extra hour, but no, i gets up in the middle of the night (according to Dr Satz, ... I think Dr Satz is confusing the dawn chorus with late night revelries :haha. I get up and run - I think a little run cos I is tired... but no, decide to head up onto the cliffs overlooking Dumbarton and run for longer. Because I can. Because when I run I don't feel so tired (after a couple of miles warm-up). But now I is bolixed. Sitting here with a nodding head and can barely keep me eyes open :haha:

Starty, hope you have a nothing-other-than-netflix weekend. Sounds good :thumb:

Off to get ready for the sofa arriving

Comment

We're over here..............

It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
          I didn't go far.........actually logged in a few times but just couldn't think of anything to say.

You know when I said it was a bit too peoply out there..........well life got a bit lifey. Culminating in our eldest niece going missing on Friday. If anyone's got me on FB you'll have seen the post...........anyway she was found by the police and brought home Saturday evening. Still don't know the full details but it was a gut wrenchingly worrying time.
          I'm so looking forward to August. Honestly for someone like me who tries and tries to be optimistic........... July has been shit, apart from Jenny graduating.

Still got the consultant to see Friday. Not worried about the health side just more about whether he/she will pat me on the head condescendingly and tell me to put on weight and run along home to the kitchen.........luckily Mr JC's coming in with me because I know I'll sit there like a nodding dog agreeing to anything and everything just to get away. Bless him he's been at the sharp end of my moods and tears.
          Very late check in here.
          Bloody hell JC! What a worry for you. I shall check in ASAP tomorrow and make sure all is OK, but I must agree about this month -it hasn't been a goodun'
          Onwards!
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
          X