X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: September Army!!!

Originally posted by RunningCourage View Post
    :haha:

Dunno if Bridgey has been to the UK / this side of the hemisphere but d'ya think she'd need to sleep like a bat?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4404[/ATTACH]

I used to live there for a bit Mr, with my English BF. It was sad really, I used to climb into the wardrobe of a night and hang just like that on the rail. I wonder why he didn't want to marry me after all??
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
      I used to live there for a bit Mr, with my English BF. It was sad really, I used to climb into the wardrobe of a night and hang just like that on the rail. I wonder why he didn't want to marry me after all??
      Perhaps he wasn't particularly well hung...

[no offence intended... but just in case, gonna scoot quick... :taz:

Comment

Always said I would NEVER be a tweeter or get involved in anything sounding as foolish as Twitter - I'm a big enough person to admit I was wrong - spluttering here laughing about Trump - and his BROADCASTS from the past using words an phrases that he says he 'would never use' - so funny and favourite name for him today Trumplethinskin.......love it

Now I'll admit

My name is Molly and I am a Twitterer:victorious:

So yer an aul bat Bridgey?:happy2:
        Last edited by mollyka; September 8, 2018, 04:57 AM.
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Tell us bout the funeral bridge - liven up my day?

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
            Always said I would NEVER be a tweeter or get involved in anything sounding as foolish as Twitter - I'm a big enough person to admit I was wrong - spluttering here laughing about Trump - and his BROADCASTS from the past using words an phrases that he says he 'would never use' - so funny and favourite name for him today Trumplethinskin.......love it

Now I'll admit

My name is Molly and I am a Twitterer:victorious:

So yer an aul bat Bridgey?:happy2:
            I'm not a great twitterer, like I'm not a fan of Facebook (tho actually need it just now as it's how the group i direct communicate...), but i signed back to twitter a year or so back and find it VERY interesting and useful for Philosophy with Children stuff, and some education stuff. I know that sounds boring, but i do see how it can be of a real practical use - as opposed to a soul-sapping, depression-inducing scroll through other people's (false) "great lives". [apologies to all FB stalkers everywhere!]

Comment

Found Molly's new avatart.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just shoved a chicken casserole which will be served with dumplings later on. Caterpillar birthday cake in residence until about 8 pm when we attack it.

The excitement of the day saw Jackie Charlton (famous for being in the England team World Cup winners 1966 and brother of Bobby Charlton) with his missus in Tesco........would have rushed over but he's got Alzeimers and a proper poorly bairn with it. Seemed happy enough pushing the trolley.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by RunningCourage View Post
                  Perhaps he wasn't particularly well hung...

[no offence intended... but just in case, gonna scoot quick... :taz:
                  Bahaha....he was tho....enough said...
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
                    Tell us bout the funeral bridge - liven up my day?
                    Well Molls. it was an Irish funeral so you can imagine. My best mate's Dad. Lots of stories about how lefty unionist the old boy was. Apparently he was tossed out of a local club for 'inciting too boisterous a political debate in the common area'. A letter was sent to the marital house. We laughed our fucking heads off.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Dog sitting a manic beagle while they've pissed off to watch the match next door. I may be back or I may just run to the hills and never come back.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                        Well Molls. it was an Irish funeral so you can imagine. My best mate's Dad. Lots of stories about how lefty unionist the old boy was. Apparently he was tossed out of a local club for 'inciting too boisterous a political debate in the common area'. A letter was sent to the marital house. We laughed our fucking heads off.
                        Hah! Well I'm here trying to work out what a lefty unionist IS!!!! Nothing like a good irish funeral my dad used to say;-)
                        Is the dog manic cos youze was beat jacks??

Comment

Evening,
                          Are we having a 'who had the more boring day' competition? JC, your out, you brushed with fame.
                          Made dinner, matched socks, spoke to sister, football match, spoke to mother, did the shopping. Living the dream !! I did find €50 in my jeans pocket, nice surprise.
                          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                            Dog sitting a manic beagle while they've pissed off to watch the match next door. I may be back or I may just run to the hills and never come back.
                            run
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                              AND... it was so cheap in Australia. So Id like to take this opportunity to blame Australia for all my drinking problems - sorry Bridge!
                              Which reminds me, I used to read this blog a lot - Mrs D Goes without. Good stuff in there.

Edit - forgot, shes New Zealandish.
                              Yes, we do work our magic here. That blog is awesome. I'd forgotten about it.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good morning everyone. Lucky you Mary, love finding money. Must check that blog out. Sometimes mundane is good, keeps us on an even keel. I did another long hike yesterday, book club and take away, nothing too exciting but enjoyable and awake this morning refreshed after good sleep. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X