September Army!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: September Army!!!

[MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION]...........looks like just thee and me.

I admit I did have a little smile at you locking yourself in.

The carpet is down and its all bouncy and new. When they were laying it I took a quick peek and nearly had a kitten at this horrible red mottled roll of carpet.........PTL it was just the underlay. I'll be opening a sweep to see who's the first one to drop something on it. Odds are that it'll be me.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Jackie-- how is my Great North Run bedroom looking?
      Only just stopped being a bad tempered wife! Chemo went Ok except he fell asleep during the treatment and I had to wait for him for 2 hours to wake up!
      Early night beckons!

Comment

Hello you two!

Sorry you got locked in the porch. Am sure it will be one of those stories you can tell the grandkids

Storm Ali has, thankfully, put a stopper on any after school activities - had meant to drive to a meeting in Glasgow and then all the way back west for rehearsals, but both cancelled. Cue: early night and lazy tv time :yay:

Far is a'body? Is oor Dr Satz still on hollybags?

Off to be lazy -

Comment

Originally posted by brit View Post
          Hiya Jackie-- how is my Great North Run bedroom looking?
          Only just stopped being a bad tempered wife! Chemo went Ok except he fell asleep during the treatment and I had to wait for him for 2 hours to wake up!
          Early night beckons!
          You are never going to believe me but we've just ordered a new bed.......minutes ago. What colour carpet would you like?

[MENTION=18049]RunningCourage[/MENTION]........blowing a hooly out there.

Arsey, you can have the back bedroom if the urge for Great North Running comes upon you.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Storm Ali reeked havoc over here too - no power at work (yup back at work Whizzy) - pointless being there - just caused trouble to us and the comer-inners cos there was nothing we could do for anyone - no internet, no Wi-Fi - no phones - nothing - dog tired and chaos to face tomorrow! anyway - we'll survive... yes I think Benjy is on hols for another while - bet it's gorgeous over there - no storms nor nothing!
            Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
            contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Evening

Ah Jacks- so would love to be able to do all the home improvement ye have been at past while! It's therapeutic I think to have a proper clear out and then a noice clean, new blank canvas in which to put the new furnishings.

MrsA -glad to hear the chemo went smoothly, pity you couldn't have had a snooze beside MrA x

Sorry you got locked in porch x Last week a colleague and I were in a large nursing home and after finishing with patient she went to loo and I went on to my car to prepare for our next visit. Sitting in my running car waiting for her, my phone rang- nurse in charge back at base- my colleague had locked herself in the loo and home was so big no-one could hear her shout for help!! Had to go back in and 'rescue' her. Poor thing was traumatised.

Well D'Arsey At least storm Ali has brought some good! Enjoy your evening of lazing x
              It's been crazy here as youse have maybe seen in news. Still blustery but at least my wee house doesn't feel like it's gonna blow away now! Thankful I was off today and got out early for my messages. Roads closed all over the shop.

Comment

So glad you are all back! Storm brought loads of trees down here-- Carpet colour up to you JC but bed has to be comfy Pellegrino and magazines are always a bonus -- loved all those extras for my stay with you in Noocastle

Back later

Comment

Evening Molls

Comment

Cross post Sweetie--Lovely warm and supportive post. I have just had a big clearout here and could come over and sort you out as I am now on a roll. Decided to spend days chucking stuff out it is so therapeutic (when you do not have a full time job)
                    Nighty night RC and Molly

Comment

Evening Pea - yeah can only imagine what it was like opp north! seems to be all calmed down now - glad the chemo is getting done Whiz - you'll be so glad when it's over xx
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Originally posted by brit View Post
                        Cross post Sweetie--Lovely warm and supportive post. I have just had a big clearout here and could come over and sort you out as I am now on a roll. Decided to spend days chucking stuff out it is so therapeutic (when you do not have a full time job)
                        Nighty night RC and Molly
                        MrsA you would be more than welcome over here anytime :hug: not just to do a clear out!
                        after you get my place sorted I could send you down to Daddy!!! Could just imagine you sorting him out and he wouldn't argue with you!!

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
                          Evening Pea - yeah can only imagine what it was like opp north! seems to be all calmed down now - glad the chemo is getting done Whiz - you'll be so glad when it's over xx
                          Sure it's only a few miles up the road Molls, prob just as bad with you. That poor lady over in Galway- how horrific. Young lad killed outside Newry too, then you hear wa**ers on the news complaining cos they're stuck on a train for a few hours. Makes my blood boil that!

Comment

Wind all died down here. Off to bed in a bit as I have a long run in the morning X

Comment

Night MrsA and rest of youse x

DIY SOS on - love it but it always chokes me up

Nighters x

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                                You are never going to believe me but we've just ordered a new bed.......minutes ago. What colour carpet would you like?

[MENTION=18049]RunningCourage[/MENTION]........blowing a hooly out there.

Arsey, you can have the back bedroom if the urge for Great North Running comes upon you.
                                yer on! ta JC

Comment

Working...
                                X