Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: September Army!!!

Happy Sunday all !
    Off to work - till 6 - then get to visit another Nursing Home to visit mother who will be asleep and think it's the middle of the night
    I love my job & mother but to be honest it's very wearing ....
    but will read back on my return - after my darkened room session.

Laters :horse:

Comment

Morning all!
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Xpost benjy - that IS hard xx

Comment

Morning from the bed.

Gosh, beds are COMFY. And feeling good cos was up early (well, y'know me, am always up so fecking early the worms are still snoozing) and did some work for a production meeting in a couple of hours prior to this afternoon's reh's. And then...

Back home to try not to get to anxious about starting at my new school tomorrow. The funny thing is, this job I start was also advertised on Friday - officially I am there on supply, so have to apply for the post :/ ... But as long as I am leeted, I ought to be secure of getting it as have been promised it - and have given up a permeant position in a different local authority. It's just yet more paper work on top of learning about how to teach 4 and 5 year olds - which I aint ever done.

Right, enough of the whining, off to iron (YAWN :haha

Have a super Sunday folks.

Comment

Morning ALL,
            We never actually get time back to ourselves do we Satzy? I wish I could tell my young self that. YB - it will be all about everyone else after this short time love.

How is YS doing?

My experience in the workplace Arsey is that they are lazy and if you are the incumbent and working out you will most likely get it. They hate re-training new people.
            Anyway we think you're the bee's knees and so will they.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning,
              My little girl's all kitted out and off to the start line. Although last year the Mo Farrah had finished the run by the time she got going. She's not a natural athlete so planning running 3k then power walking 3k and repeat. In fact if you've ever seen a giraffe run you'll get the picture.

[MENTION=18049]RunningCourage[/MENTION]...........think they gave to advertise the job even when they've got their ideal candidate and you'll be a shoe in.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by RunningCourage View Post
                Morning from the bed.

Gosh, beds are COMFY. And feeling good cos was up early (well, y'know me, am always up so fecking early the worms are still snoozing) and did some work for a production meeting in a couple of hours prior to this afternoon's reh's. And then...

Back home to try not to get to anxious about starting at my new school tomorrow. The funny thing is, this job I start was also advertised on Friday - officially I am there on supply, so have to apply for the post :/ ... But as long as I am leeted, I ought to be secure of getting it as have been promised it - and have given up a permeant position in a different local authority. It's just yet more paper work on top of learning about how to teach 4 and 5 year olds - which I aint ever done.

Right, enough of the whining, off to iron (YAWN :haha

Have a super Sunday folks.
                Don't worry Arsey - jilly was the same - job promised and then had to do an interview- they are obliged to advertise public service jobs over here anyway - anywho long story short she did the interview and got the job 2 weeks done and she's happy out -don't be worrying:hug:

Comment

Early check in today.
                  Good Luck to Jenny [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION], she'll be delighted when its done.

And BEST of LUCK tomorrow RC.. you'll be brill. Ah, they have to go through the motions of advertising the job, you know the drill, just get the CV in.

Enormous long run this morning (for me), up your way Molls, all is well in your absence. Seriously, who had time for drinking before!
                  AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                    Morning ALL,
                    We never actually get time back to ourselves do we Satzy? I wish I could tell my young self that. YB - it will be all about everyone else after this short time love.
                    Bang on there. but then on the flip side, being busy prob helps keeping a sober lifestyle? But a bit of boredom is occasionally nice.

Hoping young Satz is doing ok too [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]..
                    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

She's just finished..............3 hours 45 minutes............not bad at all beats last year by about 45 minutes. :welldone::welldone::welldone:
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Now then lovelies,
                        I'm primed to come over to beautiful Ireland on 6th October land about middday and fly home early on the 8th. Now I've got a Airbnb booked. Now I'd love to see yous all. I can prolly amuse myself on the Saturday but wondering if you could check your diaries and perhaps meetup on the Sunday.............no need for the zoo.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well as you know jacks I'm working that Saturday but will be free to meet you in town Sunday- gather yerself up a posse and I'll be there as well xx

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
                            Well as you know jacks I'm working that Saturday but will be free to meet you in town Sunday- gather yerself up a posse and I'll be there as well xx
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Seen the happy runner she's on an adrenaline high............... now her and the BF are headed back to York and taking manic beagle with them........now sitting in silence.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Congrats to the happy runner! Must do the Great North Run some day.

Quiet here - back from reh's, bag packed, belly stuffed and belching, so will soon totter off to my leaba with a book before I awake to facing the delights (?!) of being a P1 teacher.

O.

M.

G.

[They're gonna eat me alive :egad: :haha:]

Comment

Working...
                                X