October Army Manoeuvres 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: October Army Manoeuvres 2018

Morning. Sketchy internet. Just wanted to give your a wave.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Still looking for the Penguin to pack his bags ..... FFS ... now I think he may have got packed away with the Christmas decorations last year .... :egad:
      Day 2 of WOTYSBO begins ..... with me in bed - no energy & a hacking cough ....

Comment

Welcome Michael ..... great to see you here. We love visitors - especially during the day.

mornin all...just a wee shufti to see whats goin on here.Its only fair,Satz was over borrowin some sugar the other day ,and Jacs is away invadin my homeland..
        Must be a law that if one of yiz Scots leaves the homeland - another must go in ? 'Cos my sister has landed home on Irish soil today with her wee Scottish daughter - and Jacks is up there taking her place

.how come the telly sez Panasonic...and this remote sez Samsung ....erm you got it I was using the remote for the old dvd recorder..it was in the same place ....
        Shoulda gone to Specsavers Mick :haha:

Comment

Quick roll through. And WTF is a shufti when its at home? Loads of excellent ideas up there esp a new penguin world tour. I shall check back in tomorrow whilst 'working'. Bahahaha.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Quick HELLO!! from me.

Great to see you Mick!

Hope you feel better soon, Satzy! Enjoy your visit with the lassie!

I"m defo in for the World Tour. I had Tigger by himself and then with Miss K so I would love to have a Pingouini!! Specially one from Ireland!!

Waves to everyone else.

Back to the grindstone. Hafta make some euros to pay the bills!!! Laterz..........

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Just having a wee sit down before we head off to Inverary for a quick shufti....
              Still getting the hang of posting from a kindle....my hat's off to any one past and present to those who posted from their phone.
              Last edited by JackieClaire; October 16, 2018, 06:55 AM.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                Just having a wee sit down before we head off to Inverary for a quick shufti....
                Still getting the hang of posting from a kindle....my hat's off to any one past and present to those who posted from their phone.
                Evening all. Glad you are enjoying yourself JC, especially your shufti whatever that is :thumbsup: good to see you Mick. Working week over. Off on a little jaunt tomorrow with a friend down to the sunny south east and staying overnight. Doing a bit of the greenway, cycling/walking path. Not sure what WiFi will be like and can’t manage it on my phone so if I don’t check in tomorrow, will check in Thursday.

Comment

Just back from dinner. Food is so good....no room for pudding straight after. Luckily we brought some chocolate brownies and cream from home. Midnight snack anyone??? We're the 3rd wee cottage on the right as you come out of the main hotel. Knock three times, whistle the theme to the Sound of Music and you're in.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
                      Its only fair,Satz was over borrowin some sugar the other day
                      So was this visit before or after WOTYSBO?????? :no:

Wave right back at you [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION], your probably snoring after all that good food.

Very very busy at the moment. Few jobs getting done at home, so lots of juggling. Redoing bedrooms, putting electricity into an outside room for the kids etc. The most expensive job (pipes and underground stuff), no one will ever notice, but has to be done. Very annoying.
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
                        Evening all. Glad you are enjoying yourself JC, especially your shufti whatever that is :thumbsup: good to see you Mick. Working week over. Off on a little jaunt tomorrow with a friend down to the sunny south east and staying overnight. Doing a bit of the greenway, cycling/walking path. Not sure what WiFi will be like and can’t manage it on my phone so if I don’t check in tomorrow, will check in Thursday.
                        Enjoy Rustop! We did it last year and it was fantastic, although busy with all us dubs. We did Mulranny - Achill a few years back and loved it too, wilder.

Guy in work is just back from the Camino, pictures could be Ireland on a sunny day. We could easily have tourists flooding in here, if we joined up some of our walks.
                        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Did I hear about a Penguin world tour? I must read back. :yay:
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                            I don't know how they do it. I must have fat thumbs or summat. God I hate the texting too. Best to use whatsapp or airdroid or whatevs or talk to text. You see them with their thumbs flying like mad texting away. Drives me mental.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello to all the sleeping ones.
                              I did a shufti to work, picked up a shufti-load of work I didn't need, had meetings with loads of shufti heads. Then got the shufti out of there.

Unless somebody defines this word for me I will continue to use it out of context, out of spite. Lol.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                                Hello to all the sleeping ones.
                                I did a shufti to work, picked up a shufti-load of work I didn't need, had meetings with loads of shufti heads. Then got the shufti out of there.

Unless somebody defines this word for me I will continue to use it out of context, out of spite. Lol.
                                https://www.google.com/search?q=shuf...ient=firefox-b

Good morning Army!!

Hey [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION] - the above is for you - how's yer foot?

I can't type worth beans on my phone, either. Got a larger phone purposefully so that it had a larger keyboard for sending messages. Same ole, same ole. Type in a word then look at it - spelled wrong of course. Have to backspace and retype. FFS - just call the person and get it over with!!!!

A lovely fall day here in Athens. Enjoying the fact that we have cool mornings and evenings. Good excuse to buy a new carpet for my living room. Dusty-rose fake rabbit fur. OMG - it's so soft and silky, makes you want to lie down on it instead of the sofa!!

Waves to [MENTION=9757]NoraC[/MENTION]. Great to see you in the Army!!

Wishing you all a good day - make it the best you can!!!
                                Last edited by stirly-girly; October 17, 2018, 02:21 AM.
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X