One Step at a Time - May 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One Step at a Time - May 2019

Morning friends,Bird,good on you for taking the Hip Sobriety school,I love my newsletter I get from them no use staying with a counselor you hafta struggle to make conversation with,Nora,yea the boys are excited but Romeo kept trying to climb the stairs! It was making me so nervous,I gave Kell my baby gate but we're gonna need to buy a few more,hope all is well with you,have you tried the Baclofen for your fibro yet? Rusty,hope things are good in your neck of the woods,Liz looks like she's having fun our old friend that used to post here still checking in to alot of pubs, whatever but she's so specific on what she's gonna drink or is drinking that it seems almost obsessive and she starts pretty early too,I know there's a time difference but noon is noon everywhere,just hope she's ok and not drinking cuz her new man is or whatever,anyhoo much love to all and wishes for a happy and healthy AF Saturday!
    Last edited by paulywogg; June 1, 2019, 07:57 AM.
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oh shit it's June
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

^^^ That was too funny [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]! Thanks for the chuckle to start my day!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hi Friends! [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]….Pauly, I forgot that it was June, too! Wow, I can't believe Rome is old enough to be toddling around and getting into trouble. Haha! He's such a teddybear...love him. Pauly:hug:I am glad you didn't drink the other day. So proud of you for not drinking. Everything is OK in my world. Taking my mom to church today and then making dinner for us. I leave really early tomorrow for a business trip in northern WI. A 4.5 hour drive. SIGH.
          [MENTION=2634]bird[/MENTION]-I am with Pauly. No use staying with the counselor if you are searching for things to say. Do you have a goal/objective of these meetings? Is she supposed to give you tips to avoid drinking?

Liz's pictures on FB are phenomenal! Good for her!
          [MENTION=8902]Glass Half Empty[/MENTION]...hope you are feeling well! We miss you!
          [MENTION=9757]NoraC[/MENTION]-is the Baclofen working for you? How is Savannah doing?

X-Post [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]!

Comment

Working...
          X