10th Anniversary celebrations JC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10th Anniversary celebrations JC

A great big congratulations! :heartbeat: You hold such a special place in my heart. Your words helped me so many, many times. Thank you for everything you do for me and for everyone. else You are an amazing woman and I am grateful to know you.

And......I brought more desert.................

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
      Again congratulations JC ............. now thinking cap on and answer BJ's :egad:question :

If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Now that is a hard one.........not sure that I knew what pride was when I was eight years old.......so after one of my big thinks.........it came down to this.

Not so much proud, but someone I'd like to spend time with, to learn from, to listen to, to say its okay not to be the best but to try your best.

Answers on a postcard if that makes sense.

[MENTION=22456]starty[/MENTION]..........canny Geordie accent there, pet. A lifetime time supple of Gregg's vegan sausage rolls coming your way.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks Jacksa! Congratulations!

:heartbeat:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I couldn’t miss this one JC.
          Sending a big hug to a very special lady.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

How absolutely wonderful to see this post. H U G E Congratulations to you, JC xoxo
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

First of all, a big thank you [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION] closely followed by big thankyous to all that took time out to post on it. I'm one truly grateful alcohol.

I set this as a wee joke on the Shouty thread a couple of weeks ago to find your first post and finally found my first post. Its a bit garbled but I in my defense I was full of valium.

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
              day 1 for me
              Hi National,
              Day 2 for me. on a home detox and feel dreadful. No appetite and want to sleep all the time. I know it will get better. My lovely new doctor put me onto this site. Any advice will be welcome. Stay strong.
              JackieClaire
              I was so scared, so very scared that no one would notice me. I was scared of the future, I was scared of yet another relapse, I was scared I would never ever get out of the mire of alcoholism,I was afraid I would die one of those hushed up deaths...........and then people from different parts of the world/different jobs/different lifestyles replied and we all had one thing in common.........alcoholism.
              I found friendships here from all over the world. I have felt the sadness and grief when someone has died. I also found compassion, humour and genuine caring.
              I thank you all ......:heartbeat:
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
              X