Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Army - 2020 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army - 2020 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

[MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION]...........he was never in trouble. Think M&S need to look at their products a little closer.
    OOh does that mean the Army are having a party tomorrow.:congratulatory:

[MENTION=9757]NoraC[/MENTION]............big waves to you, sweetheart. You're a big miss you know.:hug:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oohh party!! I truly try and forget my birthdays but time goes so fast now it's like I have one every week! Got lovely leggings in M&S in Chester yesterday...and a lot cheaper than in Dublin..but their stuff..a lot has gotten very frumpy I think..they will lose any younger market they had..Jilly used to buy tops and skirts for work and leggings sort of things but says she won't buy there anymore
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

There was an M&S oppposite the train station in Helsinki ....., first one I had been to in about a decade. I bought 10 pairs of knickers 😁😁😁
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
          How is weight watchers going Satz and Bridget? Really have to do something, saw a picture of myself taken this morning and not a pretty sight.
          [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION] I'm finding WW very easy to be honest. And I feel much healthier for it. Having to report to someone weekly ensures I just stick to my planned meals. Any going back to bad habits like chocolate are ok too - I just have to track them.
          I think I've maintained it over Christmas - that is without one 'jot' of exercise.
          Back to the gym in the morning 'cos I like the feeling it gives me of having done something. I don't fool myself that exercise will make up for a bad diet - I know it won't.
          I put on the recent weight WHILE exercising 3/4 a week at the gym.

Comment

Hello all,
            That dress sounds interesting [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]!! The cheek of them, trying to fob you off with £18.

Where are you and your knickers at now [MENTION=5944]Miss Behaving[/MENTION]? What's it like not drinking on a cruise ship? I would have thought its quite boozy??

Well done ladies on the WW. I know exercise helps but I think its mostly down to food intake. I was trying to find a men only group for Mr M, but nothing near us. He wont go to a mixed group.

WHats the big race Mr Rustop is training for [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION]? X country is only this time of year, the club 'encourages' it! To be fair, it was good, despite the nerves.

Happy birthday [MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION] and twin Brit

You'll go to The Good Place (have you watched it on netflix? ) Bridge taking on your cousin. Its very Sad really. Hows Plane boy Molly?

Bracing myself for tomorrow, the real start to 2020.:whip:
            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Good morning Ladies (and any gents who may be lurking)!!

A warm hello from a freezing cold Stirly-World. A mere 5C what feels like -4C due the the winds gusting up to 70km per hour! A pajama day for sure! It's a holiday here - Epiphany - so no need to go anywhere further than the kitchen to make a cup of tea!

Watched the movie "The Two Popes" on Netflix yesterday. Good movie with outstanding acting by Jonathan Price. He really moved me - his expressions were so believeable, I was in awe watching him!

As for M&S - I used to shop there years ago - their clothes are very good quality although somewhat pricey here in Greece. The problem is what Molls said - somewhat frumpy (to downright boring IMVHO). Basically targeted at the older generation and/or women who wear larger sizes. Always bought socks and undies for my boys there when they were younger and sometimes lingerie for myself. As I said - good quality - but lately there are other stores with equally good quality at much lower prices.

Mers - best of luck with that run!

Wishing you all a great Monday!!!
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

oh yeah - their underwear is ace Missy --- deffo agree there.. but crikey yeah - expensive Stirls -- it is.. and I think they should get a grip really... would love to be in charge of their marketing/buying dept... they seem to want to be all things to all (wo)men but masters of none!

Morning all.. Christmas decorations and tree coming down today (well starting to come down.. I've been warned it mightn't be all done by the time I get home) -- sort of sad achully --- the tree was stunning this year for some reason... anyway - it's shedding like a good thing so time to go!

Off to work - have to try and get out of doing the 'baby book club' today - I'd rather chew glass tbh -- so yeah - that's my aim -- avoidance!!!

laters gaters xx

Comment

Morning All,
                  Good old M and S. That takes me back. To be honest there are no standards in clothing sizes, so I have no idea how anyone buys online or for other people any more. Drives me batty because I hate fitting rooms but they can't always be avoided. Anyway, lovely thought JC. They obviously think the world of you.
                  Hold your breath and plough through the first day back, Mary. I've just done that and survived. Now sitting with feet up watching S1E10 of You which is creepy AF.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Why would babies need a book club Molly? Or are they small kids?
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                      Why would babies need a book club Molly? Or are they small kids?
                      Oh it's just a funny name for story time...but they're all babies so they just crawl around and pretty much ignore you...yummy mummies get the story! I have to buy my shoes online I'm an 8 and half (near 6ft so in proportion!!) shoes only go up to 8 here

Comment

For Our Whizzy with big hugs and love.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning and nighty night Bridgeeeeeeeeeeee,
                          My MIL is 95 next month and even M&S is dowdy & shoddy for her and tbh not that cheap. We bought our niece some Zara vouchers for Chrimbo so had a look see at their stuff.............it used to be a bit on the costly side but its changed. Lots of lovely stuff at reasonable prices.
                          We actually went into the food hall while we there abd it looked like they hadn't stacked the shelves since before Chrimbo.
                          Mind you knickers and bras are the best.
                          Our decos are down and back in the loft............there's so much room now
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Today is Little Christmas - the 12th day and bad luck to take down decos before today - and why the feck would you want to - after all the trouble putting them up and me & MrS like that pair off Father Ted. :haha:

Best of John and Mary - Father Ted - YouTube

Comment

Love Father Ted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jude58 View Post
                                Love Father Ted!!!
                                We are literally THAT couple Judy :haha:
                                Switch it on & off depending on who is around ...
                                The Christmas tree causes consternation each year ............ I can hear him now taking it down and soon the questions will start ..... :egad:

Comment

Working...
                                X