Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Army - 2020 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army - 2020 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    Me too....I nearly quoted it......its the little black triangle on the left-hand side just above the thanks/like button.
    Although I now have a need for bits for an apple phone that I don't possess
    AHHHH --- that's where it is!! dunno why but I was convinced it was somewhere over on the right hand side..

How's you? I've sore feet
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

[MENTION=5944]Miss Behaving[/MENTION].......safe home, Missy.

Mr. JC just home and his secretary of 17 years is leaving. :egad: I worked with her 5 years, She won't half be missed especially as she can now walk to work............ I get better info about the Metro system and weather reports here just reading her FB page first thing in the morning than from the local travel news on TV............although hers were usually littered with the F word.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
        AHHHH --- that's where it is!! dunno why but I was convinced it was somewhere over on the right hand side..
        How's you? I've sore feet
        So did I...............shall we ask the powers that be make it a big red button.

You know I more or less left Barnados about 6 months ago. There were so many they just rang when I was needed...........with was rare and tbh onlu liked the stock-taking. Being a huge charity there was so many rules and regulations and that guff I was fed up.
        I'm going down to have a look see at a community library just one stop on the Metro away tomorrow.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ooohhh that'd be smashing....what way is it set up? Book donations etc? I often think something like that should be here...so many books worn out in public libraries and just given for half nothing to online sellers...so much better contributing to what you're talking about I'm guessing

Comment

AND it is wonderful working with books....all these years later and that part of the job still excites me!

But shit...you get sore feet:egad:
            Last edited by mollyka; January 8, 2020, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Not sure what the set up is. Full reportage tomorrow. By reading the wee leaflet through the door looks like donations.
              It also does beginners computer training.
              Would you belive our local pub has a book swap.
              Since our local council library has cut their hours to ridiculous looks like the people have decided to take it into their own hands.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                Not sure what the set up is. Full reportage tomorrow. By reading the wee leaflet through the door looks like donations.
                It also does beginners computer training.
                Would you belive our local pub has a book swap.
                Since our local council library has cut their hours to ridiculous looks like the people have decided to take it into their own hands.
                fecking brilliant! and fair dues to the local people -- people power does exist... our library is a beautiful old Carnegie building on the main st. and they tried to move us down a side street a few years back and put a welfare office in instead... there was war... banners and protests outside -- it was fantastic - and they backed down - the councillors are now in the process of extending our hours dramatically -- it is such great news... who say books are dead!!!???

Comment

WOT SPAM Molls ?

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                    WOT SPAM Molls ?
                    Must be gone - thread trying to sell Jackie 94 million phones -- she declined graciously ;-) ach in truth it wasn't just Jacks - we were all specially selected for their kindness haha!! guessing Admin are very on the ball these days -- thanks so much Admin!

OOOPS -- edit -- he's still there! so go have look - or don't - he might think we are interested
                    Last edited by mollyka; January 8, 2020, 04:33 PM.

Comment

We gave him one of these...........Paddington - Hard Stare - YouTube
                      Its gone now and I was poised to empty the penny jar
                      I do have books on my kindle but there's nothing like a proper book and using then bookmark it with one of the kids made when they were at nursery.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Arvo All,
                        We've had a spammer then? Rare to have a new member these days. Why would you try to sell iphone parts to pissheads?
                        Anyway, surprised to see you've moved back to KiwiLand, Missy. Well, not really - it's gorgeous I hear.
                        A bit less ash today so this telecast is coming from the deck after an outdoor furniture wipe down.
                        So The Bloke Who Missed the Plane To Spain has met someone??? Bloody hell. I know I'm missing a trick in that department if a paralytic drunk who has gone underground can pick up and I can't.
                        Will this work week never end?
                        Reading back!
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

One more big sleep and its Friday, Bridgeeeee. Keep hope in the your heart, head down and battle through to the weekend.

I am now going to the volunteer library with the full blown lurgy courtesy of Mr. JC If I don't go today I know I'll go off the boil with my enthusiasm.

Please remind me to ring my opticians they were supposed to ring me on Tuesday.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning! Best of luck Jacks - hope it goes well - blow the nose well before you go in or you'll get drips:happy2:

Yeah -- roll on Friday!! - or Saturday

Comment

Yes one more sleep until the weekend!
                              Also gratitude increases serotonin levels.
                              That is all.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Mollers - I see you're branching out

This is on an email from a pharmacy in Greece - don't ask - blame @stirlygirly
                                Last edited by satz123; January 9, 2020, 11:07 AM. Reason: spelling your v you're

Comment

Working...
                                X