Spring Army Manoeuvres - March 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring Army Manoeuvres - March 21

Hi Bridgey...and Stirly..can I say I don't mind the like/thanks too much...HATE that @ nonsense so very very much..I'm like a child..if someone uses it on me I want to ignore them! And while we are on the subject of site improvements...what about the pathetic smilies? Even my work email has better ones!!
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Ok, now I'm talking to myself so I'll go to bed early and avoid all Netflix related traps.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
        Hi Bridgey...and Stirly..can I say I don't mind the like/thanks too much...HATE that @ nonsense so very very much..I'm like a child..if someone uses it on me I want to ignore them! And while we are on the subject of site improvements...what about the pathetic smilies? Even my work email has better ones!!
        Thank God! There's someone else in here :victorious:
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION]............had to laugh. I've never been called a cool kid.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
            @byebyebridgetjones............had to laugh. I've never been called a cool kid.
            I can assure you that I haven't either...
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks for the congrats. He is delighted with himself

Hey Bridge! Yes I bet you miss the undies thread. Wonder what happened to them all. Is Tawnyfrog still around? I liked her no nonsense attitude to life

Agree on the smiles, they are pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                Thanks for the congrats. He is delighted with himself

Hey Bridge! Yes I bet you miss the undies thread. Wonder what happened to them all. Is Tawnyfrog still around? I liked her no nonsense attitude to life

Agree on the smiles, they are pathetic
                I do miss them all but I still have eyes on Tawnyfrog, MyHappyPlace, NiceLife and SunshineToday. They are all going crackingly well. Better than that actually. Some changes coming up for Nicey but she will make a fist of it just like she does everything.
                Last edited by byebyebridgetjones; March 4, 2021, 06:39 AM. Reason: Good Lord
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                  I do miss them all but I still have eyes on Tawnyfrog, MyHappyPlace, NiceLife and SunshineToday. They are all going crackingly well. Better than that actually. Some changes coming up for Nicey but she will make a fist of it just like she does everything.
                  I am really glad to hear that about the Undies!! I know that Tawnyfrog is somewhere in my age group and I think she had some health issues a few years ago so I was hoping that she's okay. I am in contact with Coriander. Don't know if you know it but she is on her own, in a new city/town and is really great! Wouldn't it be fun to have a MWO reunion and they all checked in just for a night. We could all get popcorn and juice or whatever and pull up a chair to our screen. Fun!!
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I agree satzy ,its a site to help each other ,not a facebook like page ..the other againsts for me ..you "like" one post and it may give the wrong impression...ie why does he/she like them and not me .can develop into all sorts of perceptions ...and on the other hand ...to possibly keep the peace to you click like on them all?and the same with the thanks ..

the button that says "thank "
                    is not worth a (scroll down)

lot of consideration in being of a purposeful use............................................... ..............................what did you think it would say :welldone:
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

I can assure you that I haven't either...
                      Well, I think you are as well as forthright and quite luvverly. Now go find the blush smilie.
                      I didn't know that e-mails had smilies.
                      Yooo hoo to Stirls.

The excitement of the day I've got a new knitting pattern book full of stuffed toys so I can now buy some wool.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
                        I am really glad to hear that about the Undies!! I know that Tawnyfrog is somewhere in my age group and I think she had some health issues a few years ago so I was hoping that she's okay. I am in contact with Coriander. Don't know if you know it but she is on her own, in a new city/town and is really great! Wouldn't it be fun to have a MWO reunion and they all checked in just for a night. We could all get popcorn and juice or whatever and pull up a chair to our screen. Fun!!
                        Jeez, Cori. That takes me back. I would love that. I was just cruising some old threads and we did have a lot of fun.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

My Swiss boyfriend was howling laughing once because he had never heard the original voices on Seinfeld, only the dubbs
                          OOOOOOO - Tall, blonde, well-built? Do tell, Bridgeee......

Comment

Crikey I'm on the bus behind today. Mick and another post from Stirls.
                            [MENTION=11158]stirly-girly[/MENTION].........I like your idea.
                            Forgot to tell you Jenny has booked her venue, photographer, the registrar for their wedding. Its August 2022. I am now allowed to look at hats.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Jeez, Cori. That takes me back. I would love that. I was just cruising some old threads and we did have a lot of fun.
                              OMG I remember when you did your shower/bath thing. I was so in awe of the lot of you. I could have got a gold medal in lurking back then.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

One of my absolute favourite times at MWO was Tigger's travels around the world. It kind of brought us together even more. I remember the day he arrived at my place from Jackie's. I actually teared up a bit that I got to host him. It was so cool that so many of us got to share our little corner of this universe through his travels.....

Comment

Working...
                                X