X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Army Garrison April 2021

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
    Omg I work for Muppets like her:applouse:
    Me too. She actually looks like one of the mouthbreathers that I work with.

Originally posted by IamMary View Post

Could not get on last night, was the site down again I wonder?

Any update on the job vs package Bridge?
    The site was down last night. I couldn't get on either.

I have been forced into a job rather than paid out Mers. It's a boring little job which I have no experience with and will be a disaster. Time to turn into a sack of potatoes. That's after I contact the union.

Glad that eye is better [MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION]. Such a delicate area and easy to damage. I've got my fingers crossed for a bit of smooth sailing for you XX
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning and waves to the upside downers

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
      Hola friends.

Wishing all embuggerances a swift demise.

6 Tips on How to Be a Thought Leader - YouTube
      :hahaha: I hope she follows up with a self-help book.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
        You still loosing weight Satz? I signed up for the course end of April and eating all around me at the moment. Not much else to do so enjoying it while I can.
        I lost 15.4 lbs in 10 weeks @rustop59 & have signed up for next one too. So we can compare notes. :yay:
        I too have kinda gone a bit nuts in these intervening weeks but you are right to try get everything in & eaten while you can.

Jesus Avoca Lemon Cheesecake sounds DIVINE .... have to try that before I'm off with Gerard again .... I'd swear he had a camera in my house :haha: - he knows so much.
        Last edited by satz123; April 7, 2021, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Afternoon all. That’s amazing Satz, well done. Gerard needs to move in here pronto. Cool but bright and sunny so got a nice walk in this morning and spent a few hours in the garden.

Glad your eye is ok Brit, you could have done without that. Waves to everyone else, need to write my shopping list for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
            Me too. She actually looks like one of the mouthbreathers that I work with.
            Had to look it up & confirm my image of a 'mouthbreather' Bridge - what a wonderful way to describe an eejit !! :haha:

Comment

Evening all! Back from the hospital and Joe's infection is GONE!!! We were so bloody excited and happy when we heard...the heart operation has been given the go-ahead..Will get a date tomorrow!!
              Well done with all that weight Benjy..you must be skin and bone?? You were well thin last time I saw you!?
              Mouthbreaker....must do the goggle
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

HAHA it's a mouthBREATHER not breaker..misread it..and it's PERFICK!!:applouse:

Comment

Hola Army. I’m so happy to hear about Joe’s good news, Molly. Life can be so fragile but I believe it’s always beautiful and full of hope!
                  “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                    Hola Army. I’m so happy to hear about Joe’s good news, Molly. Life can be so fragile but I believe it’s always beautiful and full of hope!
                    Thanks Sarge! I'll never take life for granted again that's for sure!

Comment

Hello everyone

Molls that is amazing news I am delighted for you both! It really is a second chance for Joe and what a huge relief that must be for all of you

Bridge, yes mouthbreather is a very apt expression for some

Mr S's aunt passed away yesterday which is sad but a release for her. I worry about his parents having to cope with it all at 85. He thinks they will have aged greatly over this and the lockdown. The lady who used to clean my house texted me to tell me her dog passed today. She lives alone and is in her 70s, My heart breaks for her.

Finished work for the week thank goodness. I seem to get very bored with it at the moment and it feels like such an effort to do anything. I think some warm sunny weather would help. None on the horizon though!

I need to lose some weight too. 15 pounds is amazing. Whats the secret Satz?

Comment

Oh, just looked at my sober app. 1 yr 6 mths and 11 days something to celebrate

Comment

And 2 years 3 days for the pills My app tells me I have saved £5872 which is not to be sniffed at !

Comment

NICE ONE Starty --- that's fantastic! Was it hard quitting the grog and the pills together (give or take a few months)? Which was the trickiest to quit? and WOTCHA gonna do with £5872? I'd say if I had the money I haven't spent on the drink I'd be LOADED --- mind you -- I did get my teeth straightened courtesy of quitting cigarettes...

Just had a chinese take-away -- pure gorgeous it was... first take out since last year some time so don't feel the slightest bit guilty --- but I'm full and knackered -- so going to have an early night -- think the stresses of the last few months are just hitting me!! Thanks folks for all the supportive words over the last while -- I really appreciate it xx

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                              Hello everyone

Molls that is amazing news I am delighted for you both! It really is a second chance for Joe and what a huge relief that must be for all of you

Bridge, yes mouthbreather is a very apt expression for some

Mr S's aunt passed away yesterday which is sad but a release for her. I worry about his parents having to cope with it all at 85. He thinks they will have aged greatly over this and the lockdown. The lady who used to clean my house texted me to tell me her dog passed today. She lives alone and is in her 70s, My heart breaks for her.

Finished work for the week thank goodness. I seem to get very bored with it at the moment and it feels like such an effort to do anything.
                              Sorry bout MrS's auntie -- sounds trite but -- she's probably better off -- saved a lot of pain -- it's the folks left behind like MrS's parents that feel the hurt... and the poor lady losing her dog -- sad indeed.

With regard to the way you feel about work -- speaking for myself -- as soon as I gave myself a potential date to leave -- it was like I completely lost interest in everything about my job -- it reminds me of when I was selling my previous house -- I had it more or less sold and I was really sad that I was leaving it -- but then the deal fell through -- I never felt good about that house after that -- just wanted to sell and move on.. think that's the way I feel about work --- enough!!!

Comment

Pills were the hardest thing i have ever done. Withdrawal physical and psychological are horrendous! Booze was just breaking the habit as i knew how to live without it. The savings i made helped me to cut down my work �� it was the incentive to keep going

Totally agree about work. My days are numbered and ambition gone.

Sleep well molls xx

Comment

Working...
                                X