X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Army August 2021

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
    Thanks for the offer Rusters.
    Rosie chases Squirrels, Cats, Birds, flies but not interested in sniffing out Minnie.
    I fear Ms Mouse is now looking at real estate for a nice place to set up home, have babies & invite all the relatives.:egad:
    Peanut butter for mouse traps! Not kidding!
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

[MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION]
      Morning Bridge.
      Well that is such wonderful news to wake up to.
      New beginnings :dancin:
      Can I be a fly on the wall when you hand in your notice?

because I can continue to work from home and plan my escape
      Straight away I had this vision :

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
        Hey Rusters what part of the West are you in ? - sounds gorgeous if the rain is not bugging you
        Good morning everyone.

In Recess, Connemara Satz and having a few nights in Ballinahinch Castle, a little bit of heaven. Can see why my SIL is happy living down here. Going on a boat ride today, meant to rain but I have all the waterproofs with me.

Wonderful news Bridget, knew you would do it, delighted for you.

Catch up with you all later.
        Last edited by rustop59; August 21, 2021, 01:59 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=satz123;1799923]@byebyebridgetjones
          Morning Bridge.
          Well that is such wonderful news to wake up to.
          New beginnings :dancin:
          Can I be a fly on the wall when you hand in your notice?

Thanks so much!
          It's not going to be pretty Satz.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh wow Rusters. I just Googled Ballinahinch. Just stunning. Have a lovely anniversary treat!
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Delighted Bridge....great news...I bet you're dying to stick it to that lot!!
              Sorry not posting..my laptop has black screened on me so heading to the laptop whisperer this morn.
              Mayo is heaven on legs Rusters...enjoy!
              We put an offer in on the house but he's holding out for more....no worries...looking at a house near Sheep's Head now! Onwards and upwards!!
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Morning and waves to the undies,
                Would have been here a bit earlier but was googling Sheeps Head and Ballinahinch
                [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION]............. You've worked hard to get a change so massive congratulations to you.:welldone:

[MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION]......it looks fabulous. I'm green with envy.
                [MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION]............Gawd, Sheeps Head is well out the country. I know you're happy with your own company and its looks perfect.
                In under seven weeks time I'll be waking up here..............2 bed House in Settle - 91226 - THE COACH HOUSE, WIFI, open plan, barn conversion, Ref 953828

Dress was ideal but I had to wear my trainers. I can't do heels anymore.
                Mr Jc's gone into the office to try and catch up, its hissing down, I'm going to clean the bathroom and then lie on the bed with a book.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ballynahinch is one of our really great hotels...green here too!!
                  We would be at the inhabited end of Sheep's Head..but yeah ..maybe a step too far..but hey..we can dream:welldone:
                  Would love to be able to do links on here..I cud regale you all with 'house of the day' :congratulatory:

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
                    Ballynahinch is one of our really great hotels...green here too!!
                    We would be at the inhabited end of Sheep's Head..but yeah ..maybe a step too far..but hey..we can dream:welldone:
                    Would love to be able to do links on here..I cud regale you all with 'house of the day' :congratulatory:
                    Ahh but then we'd know where you decide to live.............a long train of the Army queuing up for a nice bed and breakfast. :egad:

I have a habit of looking through websites with houses for sale...........not that we're moving I'm just a nosy cow. I like to start with least price............then have a look-see at the ones over a million.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                      Ahh but then we'd know where you decide to live.............a long train of the Army queuing up for a nice bed and breakfast. :egad:

I have a habit of looking through websites with houses for sale...........not that we're moving I'm just a nosy cow. I like to start with least price............then have a look-see at the ones over a million.
                      OH GOD YEAH --- mind you - I'm fast becoming an expert at reading between the lines -- 'bijoux' is not a compliment and 'interesting' is PREPARE FOR A SHOCK! anyway -- thankfully I've a year to play with -- but my god it's a time to sell a house -- seems like the pokiest run down shed is going for top dollar at the moment!

Now I know on here - lots of folks describe a situation or a mood and then say 'It wouldn't have been like that if I was still drinking' -- well I've had my moment today -- instead of whining to one of the sprogs and getting them to find a man to fix it if they couldn't -- I FIXED MY LAPTOP!!!! I youtubed the hell out of it -- tried at least half a dozen fixes -- and it worked!!! Dunno which one worked -- but I don't care --- here we go ;-) so yeah -- NEVER would have happened under the influence!!!!

Beautiful afternoon here - it was so mild - dead headed all my flowers and plants and planted up some winter heathers -- now there's thunder and lightening and the rain is starting ---- LOVE it!! dogs barking all around us -- Max is asleep -- ;-)
                      Want to hear ALL about Ballinahinch Castle Rusters -- never been..

Very excited about your job Bridge -- I think when one goes from a job that makes them unhappy to the opposite it's like a whole new life -- we spend such a long time at work - even if you're part time -- it needs to be relatively happy - especially when we've gone past the striving stage and just want a bit of peace!

Howdy all else -- relaxing now looking out at the oncoming storm -- laters xx
                      Last edited by mollyka; August 21, 2021, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Hello Army. As I ponder the decline of my country, I’ve been watching what is happening in Australia. I think the world has gone collectively mad. Back to packing my go bags. BTW, I recently had the third jab. I now question if I did the right thing. I was encouraged by my doctor due to the cancer and my history of asthma. Thoughts? Are you considering the booster shot? Why are people being beaten and arrested for not wearing a frickin mask?
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]...............I will get a third jab as I have COPD.
                          Bridgee may have the answers to the turmoil in Australia..........perhaps selfishly I'm looking at what's happening in my own country. We still wear our masks in shops and public transport but can go into a restaurant without one.
                          Not only has the world gone mad its also very confusing.
                          There's always a bed here for you.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I think the dice with fascism the world watched with Trump was frightening in the extreme..but the inevitability of Afghanistan is so sad...the anti-vax shower in Australia are no different to the same brigade in most of our countries I presume...but look..as a wise woman (or man....haven't a clue) once said ....there's nowt so queer as folk!
                            There's been lunatics for millennia...and we're still hanging on in!
                            HOWEVER....my BIGGEST bugbear at the moment....GOBSHITES with their noses hanging out over their masks...it's disgusting...just put it away...your nose is ugly and full of virus and germs....aaaaaarrrrrggghhhh!!!

Comment

Oh...and I'll happily take a 3rd jab..or 4th or 5th if offered...just give me the best one...not the 2nd class one...please and thank you:welldone:

Comment

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
                                Good morning everyone.

In Recess, Connemara Satz and having a few nights in Ballinahinch Castle, a little bit of heaven. Can see why my SIL is happy living down here. Going on a boat ride today, meant to rain but I have all the waterproofs with me.
                                Oh just got a text from DD she's on honeymoon around Ireland's fancy hotels - but finishing up in an Air B&B and seems to be enjoying it the most. On the Sky Road in Clifden... near The Abbeyglen. I think that's close to Ballynahinch ?
                                If you see a mad blondie wan on the road - ignore her. :haha:

Comment

Working...
                                X