Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Army August 2021

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
    Your sibling Mers ? : you can't tell them all your kids are vaccinated ?
    If that is the case all I can say is tell them to :cussff and keep away from you and your kids.
    Does the science mean nothing to these people - the proof positive that the vaccine works at protecting the vulnerable in society?
    And enable society to open up again.

A few hours in ICU watching someone struggle to breathe & then die might open their eyes...
    I'm all for freedom of choice BUT not when it puts others at risk and means some people not working since March '20.
    Thank you. I totally agree with you!
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
      Ah young love :heart:
      :heart::heart::heart:
      Or old love, 37 years married last week and together 7 before that. Where has all that time gone, feel 25 in my head!

Comment

Old love is much sweeter Rusters...calmer and caring (mostly:thumbsup
        Couldn't go back to all that exhausting drama and emotion:welldone:

Evening all...tired beyond tired..spent the day training a newbie...she's very quick and bright but all that 'being nice' has my head melted ;-)

Couldn't agree more with you Benjy bout the vaccine...thankfully despite some reservations among my younger young ones they all happily stepped up and got double vaxxed...
        Thinking of you MrsA and anyone else with grief or worries..life will get easier..sending hugs xxxx
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Old love is much sweeter Rusters...calmer and caring (mostly:thumbsup:)
          Oh agreed & less demanding :haha:

Comment

Where is the jonesy wan ????

Comment

Yes Rustop, looks like we will be heading back to the office
              Probably hybrid, so won't be too bad. I need to dust off the real clothes!
              Congratulations on your wedding anniversary ❤

The anti vax brother is complicated and hard work. He torments himself. My sister and I think there may be some mental health issues, but even as kids, black was white.
              At the start I listened and we discussed things, but he never really listened back and I would be bombarded with data that I couldn't dispute as I didn't have 4 hours a day to research a counter argument. In the end I had to step away as It was just too upsetting, how obsessed he became and dismissive of other opinions.
              If I hear the word iver-bloody-mectin again I'll scream!
              They got covid recently, came out the other side and hopefully we can move on.

Reading a good book: the midnight Library. Not too demanding but a lovely read about the decisions we make in life..
              Last edited by IamMary; August 31, 2021, 05:35 PM.
              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Working...
              X