X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: October Army 2021

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
    [MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]
    I had a colonic earlier this year - but having read the book again I think I need a good old flush out :egad:
    The book is called :
    "Always Look After Number Two"
    by Galina Imrie
    Afternoon all.

Thanks Satz, this thread is a mine of information. Hope you enjoyed your walk Molly. Had a lovely one here yesterday with my daughter. The autumn colours were amazing. Hitting the factory outlets today. She’s still very raw after breakup but it’s still early days. Think the timing of this visit has been perfect. So enjoying doing normal stuff.

Enjoy your holiday JC, will do you both the world of good. I’m reading 56 Days, excellent. Flying back tomorrow so catch up later in week.

Comment

Hello Army friends. The place in Costa Rica we are planning on going is…

Spiritual Retreat Center: Yoga & Meditation
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
        Hello Army friends. The place in Costa Rica we are planning on going is…

Spiritual Retreat Center: Yoga & Meditation
        YES ! Do it Mr & Mrs Techie .................... it looks so fabulous ........ inkele:
        (I'll carry your luggage)

Comment

Sounds good Techie..give it a go if you fancy it!
          Enjoy your holiday Jacks...good to hear from you Rusters...glad you're there for your daughter..it is so hard when their hearts are broken and they aren't with you...I had that when Jilly was in Canada and it was a rotten time.

Tired after our hike today so in the bed..work tomorrow...night night xx
          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Morning all
            ACV on board

Off to work :llama:

Comment

Thanks so much, Army for your kindness and support. ACV on board here too!
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I had to look up ACV, I though you were all building up your pension fund or something.
                Apple cider vinegar. I'll have to go and get some now as I suffer badly from FOMO.

Hows the holiers going [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]??
                Brilliant timing for your trip [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION], did you buy anything? Early days for your daughter, its hard going, were they together long?

We went to see Deadly Cuts early. Very funny, we all loved it.

Have you booked that place yet [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]?
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                  I had to look up ACV, I though you were all building up your pension fund or something.
                  Apple cider vinegar. I'll have to go and get some now as I suffer badly from FOMO.

Hows the holiers going [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION]??
                  Brilliant timing for your trip [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION], did you buy anything? Early days for your daughter, its hard going, were they together long?

We went to see Deadly Cuts early. Very funny, we all loved it.

Have you booked that place yet [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]?
                  Evening everyone.

Back safe and sound. Enjoy your trip Techie. They were living together 5 years Mary and together 6. Planning to have a baby this year.

Oslo completely normal and then in Schipol airport Chinese in hasmat suits with visors and face masks on way here. Made me paranoid!!

Comment

Happy sober Sunday morning folks from a currently dark but hopefully beautiful morning to come. My word you guys covered a myriad of subjects this past week.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Howdy y'all! I just popped in to drop off a couple of cakes. Yes, that's right, 2 cakes today!

@Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB)

and

@stirly-girly

Huge Congrats to both of you!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                        Howdy y'all! I just popped in to drop off a couple of cakes. Yes, that's right, 2 cakes today!

@Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB)

and

@stirly-girly

Huge Congrats to both of you!

Thanks so much Abcowboy and huge congratulations to Tabbers and Stirly. Drop in if you get a chance Stirly and let us know how you are doing. Hope you are enjoying the sun in your garden Tabbers.

Playing catch up, laundry etc but going to take the dogs out for a walk down by the river in a little while. Got to take advantage of this beautiful.

Comment

Congratulations to KTAB & Girly. It is an honor to continue my sobriety in such wonderful quality company. Blessings to you both x

Comment

Thanks guys, Stirly I never knew I followed your lead to the day, all be it five years later! Mind you I have been trying for over a decade but this time it has stuck and for that I am very grateful to you all.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thank You ! Mr Cowboy for always being 'on the ball' with anniversaries. Amazeballs inkele:

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
                                Thanks guys, Stirly I never knew I followed your lead to the day, all be it five years later! Mind you I have been trying for over a decade but this time it has stuck and for that I am very grateful to you all.
                                WELL DONE to you both !!! :welldone:

Comment

Working...
                                X