Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: December Army Thread with Extra tinsel and Joy

Originally posted by mollyka View Post
    thankfully himself AND the poxy dog are in bed so I've the tele and the sitting room to myself!!
    talk later or tomorrow xx
    Ah always the silver lining :hahaha:

Comment

I interrupt Arny regular posting for this important public service announcement…

104C65E1-6555-4DAE-9C38-2C0D465731E6.jpeg
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
        I interrupt Arny regular posting for this important public service announcement…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5905[/ATTACH]
        HAHA...never a truer word spoken in jest!!
        Morning all
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Oh Tecchie........................that's just made me snort laughing.:hahaha:

There's a bed here for you our Whizzy. We always over buy Christmas food. Tbh by the time we sit down to eat I'm not hungry. I always get 12 mince pies and I'm the only one that likes them and Mr. JC is stilling cracking nuts in August.

Started re-watching Vikings and Mr. JC is hooked. We'd have might have managed three episodes if Mr JC. hadn't kept pausing it when he thought he'd seen a character in something else and of course out come the phone to check if he's right.

Going out for coffee with SIL. this aftie. I suppose I'd better get dressed.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:haha:
            Last edited by satz123; December 3, 2021, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Morning all.
              Tearing around here with YS trying to get him sorted for heading off to Waterford on Monday.
              Had to buy a second-hand bike for € 400 - because apparently his own bike was stolen :egad:
              We gave him just half as a Christmas gift and he has to pay the rest himself.

Off now to visit mother. I feel like a sandwich between the two generations.

Comment

Afternoon everyone

Thanks for the laugh Techie, only hope it is not true!

Feel for you Satz, it not easy. How is your Mom doing these days? You know I think Molly has the right idea, moving to the other side of the country. Think I will be spending a lot of time in the west too. Still have my puppy lodger :cuss:

How is Joe today? I was fine after mine but my daughter did not feel great the day after hers. Hubby still waiting. I rang a few chemists this morning and they were all completely booked out. Enjoy your coffee this afternoon JC.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                  Morning all.
                  Tearing around here with YS trying to get him sorted for heading off to Waterford on Monday.
                  Had to buy a second-hand bike for € 400 - because apparently his own bike was stolen :egad:
                  We gave him just half as a Christmas gift and he has to pay the rest himself.

Off now to visit mother. I feel like a sandwich between the two generations.
                  I know that feeling...where's he going on the bike? Jaysus I remember buying a car for 400 quid:egad:
                  Shit day at work today...sorry Mary..Im sure your folks are lovely but latherin heart some of their 'neighbours' are difficult to deal with...and ther kids worse ...worn out fixing the library back to how it was this morning...
                  Just listening to Taoiseach and new restrictions...I am so so SO fed up of all this
                  Joe is fine today..hope you enjoyed your outing Jacks
                  Talk later! Xx

Comment

I know that feeling...where's he going on the bike? Jaysus I remember buying a car for 400 quid:egad:
                    He loves the bike to clear the head. In the place in Waterford they are free to come & go & they encourage exercise. So he's thinking a cycle on the Greenway whenever he gets stinkin' thinkin'.

Comment

Evening all..
                      Had to pickup the lovely parents from the airport at 5.30am, so hanging now..
                      Listening to the new restrictions too, had to laugh, only 4 households allowed together indoors, but they are flexible!!
                      We are not Norway! Thankfully..

Sorry Brit, that's disappointing. Would you go back again?
                      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                        He loves the bike to clear the head. In the place in Waterford they are free to come & go & they encourage exercise. So he's thinking a cycle on the Greenway whenever he gets stinkin' thinkin'.
                        Sounds fantastic. He'll come back a new man. :happy2:
                        AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                          Evening all..
                          Had to pickup the lovely parents from the airport at 5.30am, so hanging now..
                          Listening to the new restrictions too, had to laugh, only 4 households allowed together indoors, but they are flexible!!
                          We are not Norway! Thankfully..

Sorry Brit, that's disappointing. Would you go back again?
                          Yeah we're debating which of the 4 sprogs has to be dumped Christmas day:welldone: think we'll have to stretch that particular rule a wee bit..tho chances are someone will be a risk anyway and won't be able to come...oh it's a sad time!
                          That's great bout the cycling idea..particularly coming from himself benjy ..so good

Morning all

Comment

Morning all. Nothing much to say but I will make it up as I go along.
                            I don't know about anyone else but I find it kinda insulting when people who used to post in the Army now read the thread but then just move on.
                            They can't be arsed to even comment or help keep the thread alive.
                            THERE I've said it.
                            Obviously our conversations are too mundane to bother :moody: That's the insulting part.

Call me a cranky old biddie but I don't care :moonwalk:I'm off to work
                            Last edited by satz123; December 4, 2021, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Yeah we're debating which of the 4 sprogs has to be dumped Christmas day:welldone:
                              4 households with 10 kids & a granny each - yeah that'll work :hahaha:

Comment

That's great bout the cycling idea..particularly coming from himself benjy ..so good
                                Don't want to be a Debbie Downer - but he's always full of these bright ideas when he is sober. Starts sending CVs etc.
                                I told him to calm the feck down this time.
                                Ironically he loves to be healthy, watch his diet & exercise.
                                I think that will be his saviour in the end.

Adios :horse:
                                Last edited by satz123; December 4, 2021, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X