• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: May Army 2022

Originally posted by rustop59 View Post
    Afternoon everyone

Think Staircase is on Netflix?
    [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION] The Staircase on Netflix is the actual real life filming of the trial etc.
    The one I watched is on Sky - it's a dramatisation with Colin .....

Comment

Hope your not too worried tomorrow [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION], not a fan myself.
      How's the house looking Rustop, did he behave??

Delighted with those recommendations, thanks Satz.
      Molly, expect to see you paint balling in flynn park when your finished work with no cares in the world :haha:

Funeral on wed, friends mam. My friend was in a car accident when we were all in our 20s, paralysed her from the neck down, so this will be so hard for her. The dad left, but her mam was always there.
      An amazing lady.
      AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning
        [MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]..............anxiety just simmering point. Its like I've got two brains................one's saying 'don't be daft' and the other is saying ' she'll be using a workman's drill at full power'

Right better get a shift on. Appoinment's not until 9 but the parking is a nightmare.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
          Morning
          @IamMary..............anxiety just simmering point. Its like I've got two brains................one's saying 'don't be daft' and the other is saying ' she'll be using a workman's drill at full power'

Right better get a shift on. Appoinment's not until 9 but the parking is a nightmare.
          Best of luck Jacks - I think we all have a throwback memory to days of yore when dentists were butchers.
          It's all different now. MY fella is a :heart:

(still don't look forward to it)

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
              It's all different now. MY fella is a :heart:

(still don't look forward to it)
              Afternoon everyone

I’m exactly the same Satz. Bet it is all over now JC and you are having a well deserved cuppa. House in one piece Mary, hope it is the same today. I’ve separated them as he gets great enjoyment out of tormenting his sister. Very sad about your friend and her mother.

Hi Brit, how are you? Doing any running these days?

Working week nearly over, just a few hours to go. Just on my lunch break.

Comment

Evening all....bollixed bollixed bollixed. Getting this house ready is a nightmare...it will be done tho...if Joe wasn't such a moody bastard about it all!
                How's it going MrsA....? Talk to us xxx
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Evening all.
                  Fecked, fecked,fecked
                  How about this?
                  Worked the weekend. Had to go in on our own time for Fire Safety Training today - FFS! On our day off.

I object - but really I only live 10 minutes away.
                  I do care about the Kitchen Staff & Carers who worked 3 or 4 gruelling 12 hour shifts & then have to come in on their own time - without pay for training.
                  Most of them are young with families, do not drive & live a distance away.

It's all wrong. Makes me SOOOO angry how they are exploited.
                  Last edited by satz123; May 24, 2022, 04:05 PM.

Comment

@IamMary - very sad about your friend - how will she cope now ? Was her Mam her main carer ?

@JackieClaire on the missing list.
                    Prolly decompressing after trauma of the ( I'll spell it just in case she can hear me ) .... D-E-N-T-I S -T

Last edited by satz123; May 24, 2022, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Good morning,

Very tired probably due to all the new meds I am on. I did not need any surgical treatment for my heart problem but they are treating me medically with quite aggressive drugs. They will reduce the dosage when they can see that I am improving.

Trying to run a bit but I am very slow and want to stop all the time.

I am still trying to fill my days productively and glad to be sober.

Sorry to be all about me but I know you understand and care,

Comment

Originally posted by brit View Post

Of course we do and thanks for filling us in. Great you did not need surgery but as we have said on here before the meds have side effects. Slowly does it.

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], thinking of you and so so sorry about the loss of your fur baby. Lot of fur moms here and we feel your pain.

Morning everyone else, hope you got through dentist ok JC?

Comment

Originally posted by brit View Post
                          Good morning,

Very tired probably due to all the new meds I am on. I did not need any surgical treatment for my heart problem but they are treating me medically with quite aggressive drugs. They will reduce the dosage when they can see that I am improving.

Trying to run a bit but I am very slow and want to stop all the time.

I am still trying to fill my days productively and glad to be sober.

Of course we do MrsA --- and I feel for you on the side effects -- sometimes it would seem easier if they could just fix something surgically and be done with it --- you're a trooper -- and here I am moaning about moving house and you apologizing for moaning about such real serious things -- I need to cop on -- I really do!

How's everyone -- missed that about Techie's dog -- sorry bout that Techie -- s'pose it's inevitable really when they live such shorter lives than we do.

House in ABSOLUTE chaos -- Simon shortly arriving with a van and I'm s'posed to be meeting my sister --- Joe in filthy bad humour cos he thinks he's being left with it all -- feck him -- I'm going in for a full late shift later --- fed up of his martyrdom tbh... BUT I'M NOT MOANING:woohoo2:
                          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Morning

[MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION]........ahh sweetheart, you aren't half in the wars. :hug: Never ever think you can't talk to us.

Apart from the 200 kittens I was having before I went into the dentist once I got into the chair came over all calm.........I'd told the dentist about my fears...........so we had a signal if I wanted her to pause. I didn't need to............so she's my new best friend at the moment.

I'm off for my annual COPD check with my GP's nurse this morning luckily just beside the church so i can go from there straight after I go to do crafty stuff and have a natter.

Seems like 10 minutes ago I'd wondering what colour loons to wear.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                              @IamMary - very sad about your friend - how will she cope now ? Was her Mam her main carer ?
                              No, she has full time care, but she was her constant companion. Wont be easy.
                              Am shocked you are made train on your own time!
                              Hows the young fella?

[MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION] my heart goes out to you, thats very tough. Hoping its just temporary while things settle?

Work night tomorrow night. Would normally dread it, but its the cliff walk in Howth, then dinner. Most driving, so will be very civilised.
                              Exams looming, teenage breakups and himself wants to quit work. Think ill run away!
                              AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by IamMary View Post
                                No, she has full time care, but she was her constant companion. Wont be easy.
                                Am shocked you are made train on your own time!
                                Hows the young fella?

[MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION] my heart goes out to you, thats very tough. Hoping its just temporary while things settle?

Work night tomorrow night. Would normally dread it, but its the cliff walk in Howth, then dinner. Most driving, so will be very civilised.
                                Exams looming, teenage breakups and himself wants to quit work. Think ill run away!

Good morning everyone

Quick check in as I have to bring my daughters car for a service. Think you mentioned before that hubby wasn’t happy with job Mary. What would he like to do?

Don’t envy you the breakups and exams. Horrible time. Not a very nice morning here but will have to walk the dogs regardless.

Comment

Working...
                                X