28 Day Cleanse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 Day Cleanse

trixie did a major cleanse not long ago. maybe she will join the thread. i need to do a cleanse so will follow this thread. my infared sauna will be delivered mon or tues so i plan to sweat out a lot of toxins daily. was in the dry heat sauna today @ the gym. it is one of my favorite things in life.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

I just returned from vacation, and this thread has me excited! I haven't smoked cigs in 8 days and am 11 days AF - longest run yet. Feel great except for a food hangover - 8 days of restaurant food... yuck!!

I want and need to cleanse!
      I've done juice fasts, and I've done colonics, and I ate a raw food diet for many months - which is extremely cleansing.
      I'll write more tomorrow... thanks for starting this topic Livingfree, and congrats on all your progress!
      FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

livingfree;305206 wrote: Thanks Fla Boy! I was just on their web site - and it makes sense to me. Did you do the liver/gallbladder cleanse also - or just the oxy power? It looks like the food intake isn't very restrictive compared to arise & shine. What did you eat during the 7 days - or did you do the full 7 days? I find this product to "make sense" - but would be glad to hear your first hand experience. (Thanks - you won't gross me out - but if Meditation Mama waltzes through this thread we will have to warn her that it could get graphic. She is easily grossed out! ) :H

Mimi - LOL - I thought the same thing about the Bentonite - that is why they use it to clean the tanks! It absorbs garbage! My husband used it to fix a leaking basement around the foundation!! :H I think you will want to do a cleanse - as cig toxins can stay in your body for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liv
        I will try a Dr. Hulda Clark liver cleanse after I finish the Oxy Powder. It is recommended to do the colon first so that toxins released from the liver can be quickly eliminated. I too thought the Oxy Powder made sense and it is working well for me. I did feel a little weird when I first started using the Oxy Powder and I think that was due to it breaking down all the accumulated junk inside. I really do feel good/much better after getting that crud out and I have no real urge to drink AL. I got 2 bottles of it but one is all you should need. You have to experiment with the number of capsules you take each night. The few cases I read where it did not do what it was supposed to appeared to be written by/about people that were plagued by very serious health problems...like close to death. I drank a lot of fluids and just ate light. I have never been an organic food freak but I do try to avoid highly processed food items that have too many ingredients you cannot pronounce. That stuff cannot be good for you. I wonder if the antibiotics used in chickens etc. remain, are consumed and destroy the beneficial bacteria in the intestine impeding proper digestion? Maybe that is why we are seeing all the commercials for yogurt with digestive additives/pro boitics? Go to amazon.com and do a search for a book called Fast Food Nation and just read a little about it there. It will really make you think about what you eat.

If you read about the Bentonite clay, using it on a regular basis in a Psyllium & Bentonite drink will make sense. The clay draws and bonds toxins throughout the body. Just Google and you can find it pre-mixed for good prices. It tastes bland but is not at all noxious.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

MOW - I am so glad you found this thread! Any advise, personal experience etc. you can share - would be so helpful! I need this so bad and am so excited to have some experienced "cleansers" here!!

Thanks Lucky - i will drag Trixie over here for support! I have a steam shower in my house and spend the entire month of January in in to help DETOX! :H

FlaBoy - you are a GREAT help. Thank you so!!!! :l

Mimi - ahhh come on girlie - join up here - we can cleanse together!! The nicotine is really what I want to GET OUT! I don't think the AL hangs out in the body - it's more of a "repair" and "heal" - but the cigs --------- Those toxins hang out! We need to get the OUT!

Later - Liv
          AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Hello, fellow cleansers!

Spring has sprung and it is time for me to do my cleanse. I have hired a personal trainer starting tomorrow for 12 sessions (3x per week), and I am starting a 24-day cleanse in the morning. I have done this cleanse before and it is an ASS-KICKER, in more ways than one.. :H

But, I am ready. I am feeling strong and grounded - WOW! I am doing the Dr. Natura cleanse. it is pretty strong, but very effective. It cleanses parisites, metals, toxins, and your colon. I am starting off my cleanse with a colonic tomorrow - YIKES.. TMI, I know, but I think it it will be good to do.

This cleanse can be found at Colon Cleansing, Constipation, IBS, Colonix, Cleanse, Detox – Online Resource. Just BEWARE, there are pictures - {shudder}

I will let you know how it goes...

Here's to our squeakiy clean insides!

MM
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

MM - not sure if you've had a colonic before, so thought I'd share to settle your nerves if necessary.
              It seems awkward and stuff at first, but really is GOOD. I've had a few over the years. When people ask what a 'colonic' is, I say it's a professional enema! First time I had one the practisioner put a few drops of Rescue Remedy in the water that went in. You might ask for that if you're anxious about it all.

She showed me a few times the stuff that was moving out, through the hose. ick. but good to see what you're getting rid of! (and I've seen lots of photos of the stuff that comes out after intense cleansing... whew!)

Advice to anyone doing things that aren't quite conventional - like colonics, cleanses, fasts, raw foods, etc... don't tell others about it, unless they are "in the know". People have the most ridiculous thoughts and reactions to such things. Too many people have so little awareness and knowledge of their inner (physical) selves (we'll get to the inner spiritual selves later, cuz if you're physically clean on the inner you can't help but be more in tune with it) - so when you mention cleansing of the colon, etc, most will think you are freaking. They may say things that make you want to shy away from doing what you know you need to do. Kind of like telling a drinking buddy you want to quit drinking... "well wtf you wanna do that for??" - know what I mean?

Happy cleansing!!
              Oh, some things I remember, to share with you cleansing buds.... you may find yourself craving the most absurd things - like that weird gravy with ground meat they served in elementary school. It's said, among experienced cleansers, that when old crap lets go from your cells and is on its way out, you'll crave it. Just be amused by it, and don't give in. There is also the kind of craving that comes when your body is in true need of something - like root vegetables, or leaves, etc. Tune in - really tune in - to your body, and you'll know which is which.

And when I first went to raw foods, and was getting really clean, reality was quite ... um, strange. I felt like someone had slipped some LSD into my carrot juice. It might have been that my body was cleansing out some acid from days past, but more likely, or in addition to. To get your cells, your organs and your blood clean, gives your perceptions a complete overhaul. Colors will be more vivid. Sounds more pure. You will perceive things you may have never noticed before. It can be kind of disconcerting at first, but know that this is exactly how our senses are supposed to perceive, without the clogs of processed foods and toxins clouding them up.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

In fact, it may be a good idea to take up some spiritual practice while cleansing. Many benefits, but among them is to be able to be more in tune with your body during this process.

Meditate. If you've never meditated, read "Wherever You Go, There You Are" while you're cleansing. The cleansing process really does affect much more than your physical self, and you'll want to take advantage of this work. You can cleanse your spirit and mind and heart at the same time if you wish.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Fantasitc, MOW! Thank you so much for that information. Especially the "craving" reminder.
                  Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Wow - GREAT information MOW! It is so awesome to have this support here. I felt a little "risky" starting this thread - because of most peoples "reactions" to the topic (like you said MOW) - but I am so GLAD I did! WE could post a WARNING - DO NOT ENTER .... on the thread title! :H

MM - I'll be cheering you on with your cleanse! We are all going to feel awesome in a few weeks.

MOW - I know exactly what you are talking about with the strange feelings. When I first started eating only raw foods and then went on my first true cleanse - a month later I SWEAR I felt and LOOKED maybe 30 (I was about 41). The way I felt was unexplainable. The way I looked -- EVERYONE noticed. There was no way you couldn't - very strange. Too bad I moved away from such great habits - but I'M BACK!!! Here I come healthy body!!

A huge :thanks: to all the cleansing buddies!

Liv
                    AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

O.K since we are trying to lighten up I thought I would add a bit of humor to this dark subject. :nutso: Check this out. Colonblow - natural, aggressive, humorous colon cleanse The testimonials are hilarious.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

I case you are wondering...I did try it. It is nothing more than a Psyllium drink with 2 natural laxitve pills per dose. I won't order it again. The Oxy Powder worked much better.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

OK.... I've done numerous fasts in the pasts. hee hee. Gear up with fresh raw foods and then a colonic and then the fast and then another colonic and then slighty cooked raw foods or broths to ease back into food. Colonics were always tough for me. Nausea feeling as the toxins flushed. Some health professionals rec. them, some don't. Just like anything. I agree with MOW in that the opportunities for other openings in your spirit to present themselves. Once I did a three week fast and my tongue turned purple and I am quite serious. I had read about tongue color change but not purple. Never had anything but positive results. Watch the clarity of your eyes.
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

For colon cleansing I now use a gentler method... Smooth Move tea, senna is active herb in it. I'm going to get going on that this week, along with psyllium husks once a day. And as I said, lots more raw foods. Oh, I have a liver detox tea too.
                            As you can see, I'm going about this much gentler than I've done in the past. But I know from experience, as I said, that raw foods are extremely cleansing in themselves.

And greeneyes - the clarity in eyes is astounding, isn't it.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

FloridaBoy

I've ordered my first pack of Colonblow. I'll let you know of any gory details you may want to be aware of. Hallelujah, I'm cured! I will never have to post again! Health is mine forever! Kisses, MWO.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

MyOwnWoman;307129 wrote: For colon cleansing I now use a gentler method... Smooth Move tea, senna is active herb in it. I'm going to get going on that this week, along with psyllium husks once a day. And as I said, lots more raw foods. Oh, I have a liver detox tea too.
                                As you can see, I'm going about this much gentler than I've done in the past. But I know from experience, as I said, that raw foods are extremely cleansing in themselves.

And greeneyes - the clarity in eyes is astounding, isn't it.
                                "And when I first went to raw foods, and was getting really clean, reality was quite ... um, strange. I felt like someone had slipped some LSD into my carrot juice. It might have been that my body was cleansing out some acid from days past, but more likely, or in addition to. To get your cells, your organs and your blood clean, gives your perceptions a complete overhaul. Colors will be more vivid. Sounds more pure. You will perceive things you may have never noticed before. It can be kind of disconcerting at first, but know that this is exactly how our senses are supposed to perceive, without the clogs of processed foods and toxins clouding them up."

There are many ways to cleanse and I don't think that there is a best one. You just have to find one that works for you. I agree with MOW, you do feel like a new person. :yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X