28 Day Cleanse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 Day Cleanse

Thanks Florida, I think all this detoxing (mostly from the nicotine) is hammering me physically. I'm thinking about seeing my chiropracter (also does acupuncture) to see if he can at least help with the headaches and fatigue. I've started taking magnesium supplements also--that should help, right?
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

I don't know about the Magnesium supplements. Perhaps ask your Chiro? I am sure that there is a lot of hype regarding the promotion/competition of cleansing products. A Google search will make your head spin. Here is an example:

Ads by Google

This link from another post in this thread does make sense. Alcoholism & Other Addictions

What I can say with certainty is that I feel a lot better and it has taken longer than I anticipated. Probably due to the excessive drinking. Hang in there. It is a marathon.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Hi LVT,

I think that the excessive drinking makes the cleanse a little tougher. We drinkers had much more crud in the intestines because alcohol impedes digestion. I was rather nauseous and fatigued until I started the Oxy Powder. I believe what happened was that the crud was getting loose but was not being expelled rapidly enough. Having it remain inside was, I think, making me feel bad. The Oxy eliminated it much more quickly. Once I started the SWF after about a week of the Oxy things really started to progress. I am starting to feel really good...from the cleanse and from being AF. I am going to eat light for another month and start probiotics when I am finished with the Oxy. The light eating, lots of fruit and veggies, seems to be doing good things too.

Regards,

FB

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

FB--

Thanks for being my personal adviser on this "delicate" subject!!! I'm going to look into the oxy pwd next.
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Great info everyone! wantrealmeaning - very good read on the link. I agree ... Nic and Al had terrible effects on the digestive system. LVT - just quitting smoking will slow the process WAY down. The reason the tea isn't working as well is because it was probably cleaning out the lower colon and now you need something more powerful the work the small intest. areas.

I agree with FB - get the oxy powder. For about 45.00 you have an amazing product. It's worth the $$. Plus eating a lot of fruit and veggies will aid the process.

I am feeling great today! Just over a week to go!

Liv
            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Thanks Liv, I know I gotta do something. Glad you're doing so well!

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

livingfree;314017 wrote: Great info everyone! wantrealmeaning - very good read on the link. I agree ... Nic and Al had terrible effects on the digestive system. LVT - just quitting smoking will slow the process WAY down. The reason the tea isn't working as well is because it was probably cleaning out the lower colon and now you need something more powerful the work the small intest. areas.
                I agree with FB - get the oxy powder. For about 45.00 you have an amazing product. It's worth the $$. Plus eating a lot of fruit and veggies will aid the process.

I am feeling great today! Just over a week to go!

Liv
                O.K. for us abusers Oxy Powder seems to work very well and it does clean the entire intestine. I tried other products but they just did not 'get it out'. I agree on the fruits and veggies helping a lot.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Well, I ordered the oxy powder today. Good thing I have lots of new books to read!!
                  Thanks for the advice--there are tons of similar products out there--you saved me lots of time and probably money!!

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

I have started using Psyllium a little and am still taking the Oxy Powder at night. I am going to continue the Oxy till the second bottle is gone.

I thought I was pretty close to being 'there' but this morning 'surprised' me. After I get 'there' I plan to continue to watch what I eat and let the internal healing process continue.

This cleansing concept is personal and controversial but the effects for me have been more positive than I thought. I feel better each day.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Get a professional colonic, or two or three. Amazing, instant results, relief and restoration.:H:H:H It doesn't hurt.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Does a colonic do the small intestine?

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

no, but it's very effective in cleansing the colon.... you will be amazed!! It does open up and clean out enough so that the things you can do or take for yourself are much more effective. It's a good shortcut to getting the toxins out. Unless you have some sort of problem, like rectal cancer etc., it's not harmful, painful or indecent, immodest or unpleasant. You won't believe you could feel so good when you walk out of your first session.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

?? for Floridaboy

I've got my Oxypowder and I'm going in! Not much info comes with the stuff does it?

My question is: I remember reading somewhere that antioxidants can interfere with how this works. What should I avoid? I assume the AllOne pwd and any Vit C.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

I took the Oxy Powder at night and supps in the A.M. You have to experiment with the right number of Oxy caps. I will not be using the Oxy on an ongoing basis. What it did seem to do is jump start the cleanse process. I am almost through the second bottle
                              of OXY and am starting psyllium & bentonite today and will use it for at least another month. There is little info available but I read that the liver dumps 'junk' into the small intestine so I am going to stick with the P&B and SWF for a while. I do not do the SWF every day. The SWF seems a little dehydrating so I have been drinking a LOT of fluids. I have been using the bentonite and it seems to work on the entire body not just the colon.

This is not a roadmap for anyone else, just what I have been doing. I do not recall reading that antioxidents interfere with Oxy. I ordered the P&B at Buy Discount Vitamins, Supplements, Low Carb and More at www.Vitacost.com and the brand was Yorba Prima.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

LVT25;319255 wrote: I've got my Oxypowder and I'm going in! Not much info comes with the stuff does it?

My question is: I remember reading somewhere that antioxidants can interfere with how this works. What should I avoid? I assume the AllOne pwd and any Vit C.

Thanks in advance!
                                No, it will be coming out! :eeew: :flush:

Comment

Working...
                                X