Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 Day Cleanse

:H:H:H

Going in.....the bathroom!! Starting this tomorrow nite, so I have have my own potty close by.

:crap:
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Midwest Cornhusker girls have a great sense of humor! :goodluck:

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Whew! just read the oxypowder site. There certainly is a lot going on there. Nothing, in particular I can argue against (except the price) But basically, a couple of drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide in spring water, orange or aloe juice would probably be just as effective. So, do the oxypowder and then maintain with H2O2 and save a bundle of $$$$$.

As for magnesium, use liquid trace minerals or oil of Mg. Rub it on the souls of your feet Brush your teeth with it (see if you can do this without gagging) Be sure you get a normal amount of calcium to balance.

Wanna fight?:H I think Hulda Clark/Beck zapper is the bee's knees

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

gelgit;319467 wrote: Whew! just read the oxypowder site. There certainly is a lot going on there. Nothing, in particular I can argue against (except the price) But basically, a couple of drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide in spring water, orange or aloe juice would probably be just as effective. So, do the oxypowder and then maintain with H2O2 and save a bundle of $$$$$.

As for magnesium, use liquid trace minerals or oil of Mg. Rub it on the souls of your feet Brush your teeth with it (see if you can do this without gagging) Be sure you get a normal amount of calcium to balance.

Wanna fight?:H I think Hulda Clark/Beck zapper is the bee's knees
          I have no idea what the zapper is. What does it do?

*I* can say that the Oxy really works. I got 2 bottles on ebay for about the cost of a colonic. It is too much $$ to use as a maintenance product. I will just use the P&B shakes..and lot of fruit and veggies.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Someone, somewhere here mentioned that they didn't think much of Hulda. Sorry for the confusion.
            Good idea, but after and for daily maintenance H2O2 is very effective at keeping things clean.
            Your program will be great! g.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

I said I did not think much of the zapper concept. Frankly, many of these healers have some good ideas and some that are snake oil. You just have to find out what works for you. Conventional medicine seems to avoid the subject of cleansing altogether.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

wow - lots going down the drain on this thread :H
                So happy that everyone is "Spring Cleansing"!! I ended my cleanse a few days back and can say that I feel "lighter than a feather" ! My eyes are clear, my tongue is clear, I feel great. I followed the oxy powder with the arise and shine psyllium / bentonite program. The combo is just what I needed. (Thx again Fla boy).

LVT - you crack me up!! The oxy powder is very simple - start with 4 the first night - take 6 the next night if you need more "flushing" and take 8 the next night if you need more "flushing". Drink lots of water (I drank water mixed with aloe, apple cider vinegar & lemon) - eat lots of veggies and fruit - and you will be amazed!! No cramping either. Just going ....
                :H

I hope when I'm able to check back in here - you all have great stories for me to read!!

Liv
                AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

You're :welcome: the Oxy transitioning to P&B is working for me too.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

y'all seam to be having so much fun I want to join your potty...HAHAHA:H

Do I need to be af to do this?
                    :l

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Dear Jaded,

Welcome to Poo Corner. Better late to the potty than not to potty at all.

AF? I dunno...but I think it would be beneficial if you were. Especially if AL was giving you trouble.

FB

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Okay ...FB. I'm going to get off the sauce first....I'm planning on starting AF month of May...thanks for the reply.
                        :l

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Well this is May. and all the info you need is in this thread. I went AF just before starting the cleanse and, FWIW, I think one compliments the other. I truly feel better than I have in years. No kidding.

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Way to go Fla Boy!! Congrats to you!! AF in April and now in May ... :goodjob:

Jaded - I did cleanses before I was AF - and it actually helped me cut down the drinking (I know It isn't good to drink and cleanse - but in my "old" life I did a lot of "healthy" things and drank too!! I didn't really WANT to quit at those times (read "couldn't) but one thing eventually leads to total health ! So do the cleanse anyway. You just might find your cravings go away!!!!

Liv
                            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

Thanks LF,

I do think doing both helped. I too live heathy 'cept for the AL. However, I do think the cleanse was more effective AF. I stumbled on this site when I decided to go AF and was searching cleanse info. I am a binge drinker but did not need AA. This place is just right.

FB

Comment

28 Day Cleanse

I have used 2 bottles of Oxy and may order two more. It has been working well and I am very happy with the progress of this cleanse. I have been taking a liquid bentonite clay and *I* think it has positive effects on the whole body. I have learned that eating light and avoiding meat as much as possible is a good practice when cleansing. I think it is too difficult to digest meat completely when doing a cleanse. Kashi has some very good high protein/high fiber cereal named 'Go Lean'. Check it out. I am continuing the P&B shakes because I still seem to be passing toxins. It could be from the liver regenerating and/or cleansing too. I don't know. I will do a SWF and it will be clear at the end. A couple of days later it goes back to looking like it is passing toxins and then gets clear. Often I feel queasy after the SWF and drink lots of water with lime juice. That also passes through you rapidly and I feel much better every time I do it. I am 56, not overweight and this is the first really thorough cleanse I have ever done. I have 'lost' a few inches at the waist..probably from getting rid of the rubbish etc. I have been exercising regularly and riding a bicycle hard in the heat. The progress has been great and I just keep feeling better. So hang in there. I hope this works well for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X