Fasting pre and post chemo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let me in on the pml!!!lease:
    I could not find - whatever it is, many congrats on a long haul - and hope you enjoy your trip away!! It sis something to celebrate and to treasure.
    I am trying to get my cards finished up - I am so terribly far behind - I did want to send my three friends here a card, but I have left it too late to ask if I could get addresses - you mean the world to me, so please know that I am sending many, many Christmas and NY wishes to you...
    Hopefully we will get our tree tomorrow - cannot believe that in a week we will be at the tail end of Christmas Day - time has just zoomed by! I am so not ready.....oh well....
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

The only reference to that acronym was "pissing myself laughing". MHP, let us know.

Comment

Definitely pissing myself laughing!

SL, I'm not a card sending person, love it when I get them though!! I was thinking, I hope you all don't think I take you for granted, the support from you all this year has been a huge factor in my health. And what I mean to say is, I'm sending lots of those Christmas thoughts back to you.

Last nights radiation was the first of the "boosts". Directed radiation at a spot - or rather a square, I have a texta drawn box - on the underside of my boob. Five of these, or rather four more to go and I'm done.

Not even thinking past having a lovely relaxing weeked with my husband. Will be thinking of you all xx

Comment

MHP - I do not feel taken for granted - I truly love this thread and you gals - I have got as much from posting here as I hope you have. You have taught me a lot, made me think, given me some introspection - given me a lot. This si a great group of special people and I am honoured to be in the group.
          enjoy your weekend - you are so close to the end of a milestone - you deserve this treat! No more pml - that will not add to the fun, and way too close to the truth for all of us I am sure:congratulatory:
          I am only a card sender as so many of my friends and family are many miles away - England, Scotland, Australia, NZ. Canada - I only sent 5 local cards and lots of airmail - it is the only time I am in contact with so many people, it is important to me...xoxox

Comment

I finished radiation today. I wanted to post again and just say that this "trip" was made bearable by the friendships I had before I was diagnosed with breast cancer and those that came along throughout it. Being open about what was happening "saved" me...being interested and seeking out things that worked - for me.

Thank you, to so many people, posters or not. And to a little crew that got me through xx That.is.all.

Comment

MHP, Thank you for taking us along. You have know idea how much your "trip" taught me about not only cancer, but myself. Because of you, I was able to help others struggling with BC in a way I wouldn't have been able to otherwise. Thank you again...

Always, Ginge

Comment

This "trip" has changed my life - I am honoured to know you and to have been able to travel with you. I have learnt, I have been humbled and I have been amazed - and for all, I am truly grateful....
                I am so happy that you have completed radiation lovely lady, xxxx

Comment

Everything comes to an end - good or bad :hug: .
                  I'm so glad you've completed your course of treatments and are ready to move on to the next stage of your life - in many ways even stronger and wiser than before this experience. Like addiction, there is so much growth and renewal in recovery. (But - I hope you're done with big life lessons for awhile :smile:!),

With love and admiration, NS

Comment

Hi all! I just wanted to thank those of you who've left pm's for me. It's much appreciated.

Life after breast cancer is going ok. It's still life and has to be navigated, keeping on top of things and staying optimistic post treatment is something I've found harder than through treatment. Which seems ridiculous but that's the way it is.

I'm coming up to my one year check in a month. Because of the triple negative factor I am apprehensive and mentally preparing for bad news. Not like some sort of "The Secret" shit or anything like that. Just if it goes pear shaped, I'll strap on my safety belt and be ready to roll again.

Lots of stuff happening as I said, some bad but mostly very very good. Thanks for listening. Pleasure as always, Happs x

Comment

Sending you good vibes on your one year check up from the other side of the world Happs dearest.

I love this site, thought I would share; http://soulofthegarden.com/
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Oh Tabbers! you lovely man. That site!!! it is gorgeous. What beauty...thank you for sharing xx

and PS...I love your thoughts. Know that I'm not on the lookout for pity, just stating what is. And that what is, is ok. xx

Edit...And...I'm doing a happy dance about that link. It's like I've been given flowers and poetry.
                        Last edited by myhappyplace; March 26, 2015, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Thank you, you have just made my day, enjoy.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

xxxxx for Happy and KTAB :-)
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi folks, someone pointed out to me the other day I hadn't updated this thread with my news from my one year mammogram. I did it on the Undies thread but left off this one, which I apologise for as it's one place I had full support and so much care and joy from.

So, I bet you've guessed it was all good, nothing sinister to report and I am business as usual. After effects of chemotherapy are slowly falling away day by day. Walking each day and yoga each day are taking care of that. I have genetic testing coming up, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

Thank you again, for the messages, the posts, for the support. You are all just brilliant x

Comment

Working...
                              X