Taking the Kudzu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking the Kudzu

I just orderd Kudzu from this site today and I'm happy to see that it's a big help for alot of people. I've just got to do something to cut down on the cravings....I'm going nuts!!!
    I do take Omega 3, calcium, mag, multivitamin and I manage to eat a healthy diet with alot of veggies so that will also help. can't wait to try the Kudzu!!! ray:eace:
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Taking the Kudzu

The Kudzu worked for me and I will keep getting it here. 2 a day does it, but we are all different and have to experiment a little.

Comment

Taking the Kudzu

Have been taking kudzu for two months, two pills a day, am and pm , about 1200 mg.

Appetite dropped off for a month, then I ran low, and took one kudzu a day this week. Appetite and drinking back up. Hopefully mail here today, took last one this am.
        It seems to build up in the blood stream.

WHEN I TAKE TWO - THREE KUDZU A DAY, AND DRINK WINE I GET REALLY DRUNK, ABOUT THREE HOURS LATER, MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN THAT SICK FROM THREE SMALL GLASSES OF WHITE WINE. I was not drunk when I went to bed, woke up incredible ill/ lesson learned.

This happened twice and is a huge turn off to drinking. The kudzu and all one have made me into a very moderate drinker ( NOW ONE SMALL GLASS A EVENING), one that can walk away from wine. The more consistantly I take it, and the higher the bloodstream level the better.
        I really love the decreased craving/worry about wine in my life. Love not over drinking becuase it was something I craved.....kudzu made a big difference....
        its on sale at amazon.... green top bottle. 1/2 price of cheapest drug store.

Comment

Taking the Kudzu

Has anyone found kudzu (or any of the supps) to make them more emotional & teary? If so which supp do you think is doing it?

Comment

Working...
          X