the beauty of this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the beauty of this site

thanks maxman for the reply!!!all input is all part of the learning process and how we all understand each other and how we all reach out for each other! but dont know each other only what we tell each othertheres no point in holding back theres no shaming of what we are we cant change the past but we can change the future even if there is families surfing the web me personally would like feedback from them as theyre looking for a cure from a disease which is widespread if i could wave a magic wand..............doesnt work like that sorry that is why rj set up this beautiful site for others to help others it keeps me ticking i do love the anon though my friend went to the aa last night and sites like this was mentioned by a pc buff(who i personally know anyway)on how sites like this work for him me likewise.....i mean i could be posting on his thread and he could be posting on mine he only lives 400 yards away i speak to him on the street and he'l probably not know its me pure brilliant:agreed:

anyway please keep them posts coming on your views:bonkers: love mitch xxxxxdont be shy and hide behind the sofa like fmf:sofa: xxxxx
    Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

the beauty of this site

[B]theres alot of people viewing the threads dont be shy come on in we wont bite i promise it doesnt matter where or what background you have nobodies going to judge you take the initial plunge into rj's playground:H we are a community we stand firm and tall so dont be shy please post mitch ps with the knowledge and experience ive gained in the years ive drunk it would bring tears to a glass eye[COLOR=Blue](hope no ones got a glass eye and is offended)cmon dont be shy:sulk: please have your say??? mitch highlander
      Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

Working...
      X