Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiding alchohol

Re: crumpled cans and find the bottles

Oh and when I said I find myself in the posts I meant I can relate to alot of them, not that I actually find myself...oh, you know what I mean!!!:b
    Everybody have a great weekend!!!
    Susie

Comment

Hiding alchohol

6ft and 128!!!

Wow Elle,
      I'm also 6ft I can't imaging weighing that little. I've always been around 160, then 5 years ago when I was in the hospital for 2 weeks lost 25lbs and I felt anorexic! Of course the last 2 years and drinking has gotten much more and much more often. I'm up to 185 now!!!!! The funny thing is I don't feel bad about it. I haven't really went up in clothes sizes much, still wear size 12, but I have boobs now and I never used to!!! Of course the first place It'll come from when I lose a few pounds. I guess that's why I've been hold off on buying new bras to replace the ones that my breasts don't stay in anymore! :lol

Marcie

Comment

Hiding alchohol

Re: 6ft and 128!!!

hi marcie! aint it great to be so tall!? When I was younger i would never have thought that? it was horrible when i was in school - i was the AMAZON GIRL - Ihave been 6ft since 6TH GRADE!!!! later i became an international model - all i wanted to do was find 'Kevin' from the 5th grade playground and mock him! how things change. i too feel relatively comfortable with my new weight - which is normal accoding to the charts - but i have very tiny bones and in that way am small so the extra weight feels significant for me and causes me health problems. somewhere in the middle from where i am and where i was is the right place. i am 168 now. i always wondered about those women who could wear their husband's pj bottoms - but i am there.
        i ordered all teh stuff today. ready to be on my way. who know who you will greet in the coming weeks. as i said in a previous post - i am not one to wallow - get bored easily and need to get on with things i am detrmined to do. i hope my will has not changed as much as my weight!
        you are a love. el
        ps for sue i'll keep you "posted"

Comment

Hiding alchohol

6ft on stilts

Oh yeh? Well I was that tall b-4 I had my legs shortened! I was just too popular! And I kept hitting my head all the time!
          No, really, I was always the one @ the front of the line when they said,"line up shortest to tallest"... Probably still am! Most of the time!
          But I bet I can find jeans to fit me quiker than you! I have no problem w/ choppin off the bottom 6 inches of em if I have to. My Hubbie's old jeans make great painting pants! Just a little long till I personnalize em.
          We won't go into the weight numbers.... but muscle weighs a lot! Don't ya know...
          Hugs Judie

Comment

Hiding alchohol

Re: 6ft on stilts

tammy!
            6100 population! wow - maybe we are neighbors! I DO have the luxury of cartin back and forth to the city where i have my office - so have an apartment. Another ting about the boondocks I speak of is the 6ft of snow that sometime will let me drive to townor not - December through April. It is ever so beautiful and I can imagine there are people in the world who would dream of having my life and living where and how I do. i sound so unthankful. I am just so done blaming everyting for my daily choice - without the acknowledgement that living circumstane has a different effect (AFFECT!!!) on different people. IMAGINE only a vanilla ice creame...with no Chocaolate Mousse Royale or Cherry Garcia!!! OMG!

I am taking time off work...to heal and get a GRIP. I am alone - I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing...I can make it anything I want is the good part - and the other bad part is......(drum role) I CAN MAKE IT ANYTHING I WANT!

My worst thought lately are not the bottles clinking in the trash bin (no one cares) - but I almost don't want anyone around...there is a lot more noise when no one is around! ...KLINKING. Laughing and crying....I hope my Mom is not seeing this - but I hope she is and has been assigned my new Guardian Angel. Maybe I should fire the other Angel.... if I didn't have free choice. One thing for sure - If my Mom is watching - she will be poking everyone up there in Heaven with her wooden spoon to get organized an help me! Never thought I would miss her scowl and "get with it" look.

So - I started with the population count and ended up writing about wooden spons. HOW MANY PLACES CAN YOU DO THAT???? Love El

Comment

Hiding alchohol

Judie,
              That is one of the funniest things I have ever read!! You crack me up every day!! Thank you.
              Love,
              Becca

PS: I suffer from the disease of vertical challengement as well.
              Perhaps we should offer support on another forum...

Comment

Hiding alchohol

Im in for the short forum...ever have to grap the chair just to reach the second shelf and third shelf out of the Kitchen...forget the fourth shelf! Thank goodness my hubby is Six foot!

Sometimes being short is fun...other times it is a pain....

~Tam

Comment

Hiding alchohol

6ft on stilts

I never think of myself as being short. But whenever we look @ pictures of my Honey & me, I always look wayyy shorter.... must be the camera!
                  My Dad used to tell me I should sue the city for building the sidewalks too close to my ass! Wouldn't that be nice... Actually I probably wouldn't get much , there's only 1 main street in town w/ sidwalks, & that's 10 mi. from our house! Guess I'll just have to keep workin for a few more yrs!
                  Hugs Judie

Comment

Hiding alchohol

Re: Hiding Alcohol

Oh my God, this thread is hilarious. Still chuckling about dog kennel. Reminded me of me, I have been known to hide bottles in my cats litter tray. Hell, no one is going to be looking there except me (and the cats! God knows what they thought). I can't believe how sneaky we can be. I think getting caught out is probably the most embarrassing thing though. It's only happened to me once, thankfully (or perhaps not thankfully, maybe I'd have faced up sooner if I'd been caught often..too sly for my own good!) but I truly wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. And what did I say when confronted? "I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't put it there" WTF???!! As if it could possibly have been anyone else! I felt like a little girl getting caught with her hand in the buscuit (cookie!!...lol) jar and responded with the same maturity- "It wasn't me!!"

Michelle

Comment

Hiding alchohol

Re: Hiding Alcohol

I was the Dog kennel one, oh the poor things...I don't know what they were thinking also! And of course I always denied it when my hubby found it too! I would have no clue how it got in any of the hiding spots...Da, like who else would have hid it, lol. But it was so easier that way than telling the truth because I was usually drunk at the time anyway! Oh the things we did!
                      I do have to say the Cat litter tray is a new one, humm..that one is kind of gross...lol! Hope it was in a plastic bag! Your right about know one finding it there. Suprised I didn't think of that one myself!

~Tammie

Comment

Hiding alchohol

hidin alcohol

Hey Tammi, My first thought too- hope it was in a plastic bag! oooww! That's even hard core for me!
                        Although, I do remember(barely!), one Grand Canyon River trip, where, the milar bag that the wine was in (4lts of it!) broke, so the wine was just sloshing around inside the metal "Rocket Box". Probably not a real clean one either, but we ran it thru a coffee filter and called it our rocket wine! There were no stores on the way, downstream to replace it! At least for about 300 mi!
                        Dump it out? "Don't think so!"
                        Hugs Judie

Comment

Hiding alchohol

lol lol lol

Allow me to just clear this up, if you may!! They were always empties. The litter tray is in the bathroom so I'd sneak a bottle/can in there, sink it and hide the EMPTY in there! Ewwwww, as if I'd drink from....yuk, doesn't bear thinking about! Lol, thanks for the laugh. Think I'll explain myself a bit better next time!

Michelle

Comment

Hiding alchohol

Re: lol lol lol

Gotcha....Yes hiding empties is different then hiding full ones. I of course was the expert at hiding both! LOL, or atleast I thought I was, until I found this site that is!

Have a great day all,
                            Tammie

Comment

Hiding alchohol

hiding alcohol

Whew! I was kinda worried there! Ha

Comment

Hiding alchohol

Re: hiding alcohol

Michelle....
                                Couldnt you have just said, "I swear, if this cat doesnt stop this drinking, I dont know what I'm gonna do! Can you believe he is now hiding empty bottles in his litter box? Sheez!!

Allie

TRUE story:
                                My mom works at a Vet Clinic in Atlanta. Several months ago this lady brought her dog in... some sort of small breed (cant remember). Anyhow, she gave STRICT instructions to give the dog a cigarette every two hours, and apologized for the inconvenience and that she would happily pay extra, but her dog had been smoking for at least three years. She had tried to get him to quit, but he would bark incessantly and drive them nuts until they gave him a cigarette. She confessed her husband had "taught" him to smoke just to see if it was possible, and for the laughs, and the dog totally loved it. Since then, every time either one of them smoked,(which is about every two hours) the dog would go nuts jumping up and down barking, wanting a puff. Now the dog is completely addicted.

So I dont think an alcoholic kitty is COMPLETELY unreasonable, do you??

Allie

Comment

Working...
                                X