Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's just started or really starting in the New Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newfreeme,

I'm looking at the page I go by and the only one I read for after dinner is a calms forte at bedtime.

At dinner, it says to take Milk Thistle,magnesium, and kudzu if you have it (mine hasn't come yet).

I hope this helps!

P

Comment

Re: Backup copy of book

thenewfreeme,

Check your EZ inbox: I just left you the web address for the PDF version of the book--you can download it until your new copy arrives. All the info you need is there. :-)

RJ

Comment

Well, I'm a little bummed. Got up the nerve to order the book ..the printable PDF version, when I click to download it takes me to the register page. I wrote...hopefully I'll have it tomorrow. I was hoping to place some orders for the supplements and such tonight...Oh well...what's another day in the scheme of things. Is kudzu root the right supplement or is it a different form? I've looked on line for it and have found the root, want to order the right thing. Thanks!

Comment

Well, order the root version. I ordered the wrong one, which is yet to come, but am hoping it will help...until my next order..

Hope this helps,

P

Comment

hello to all

Hi there I just joined this site today but stumbled across it yesterday and have been reading all of the post and info that i can find. I have also posted a small story about me in my story but It looks like I have found a good group of people and have identified alot with all of u well lets hope this is a new begining for me once again. thanks for being here Sian.

Comment

kudzu

Hey, Paddy and Sian,

Kudzu Root is the right form. The easiest way to get it in the right dosage is from viableherbalsolutios.com. Vitamin Shoppe has it, but the dosage is too small, so you have to take lots of capsules. Also, Herbal Solutions can send you a megasize of 350 capsules, more than enough to get you through the first 6 weeks of the program!

When you open up the jar, it smells like you're taking a dose of the good rich earth!

Kathy

Comment

Re: kudzu

Hey Sian,

Welcome to MWO,

I left a post for you in "My Story". Must have been "meant to be", because quite frankly I haven't looked at that category in at least two months!(for shame!)
                Best,
                Kate

Comment

Re: Response to topa & drinking

Wow newfreeme;

Sounds like a great plan.. Romance always helps!

Kinda gives us something else to concentrate on (smile).

Brandy

Comment

Well, a full week on the supplements and no Topa yet, but I feel better, am sleeping better and have taken Kathy's advice and ordered the big bottle of Kudzu root. I'm taking the regular that I ordered and hope it wasn't what caused the bad dream I had this morning. I have dreams but usually not bothersome ones as this was. Since yesterday was the first on the kudzu, I suspect it, of course. I'm still holding it to two glasses of wine at night and more often than not lately, less. (I'm wasting a good bit of good stuff, but when I've had enough, I quit and pour it out.) No real cravings except when I reach 5 pm or so and then, I can wait if I'm busy...it's wanting my old friend when I'm lonely, I guess! Anyway, all is so much better and I love the All One powder. Can't wait til it's all I have to take. All the pills are terrible. I feel full when I get them all done! My order to Mexico for the Topa went thru this time, and I'm just hoping cutting those pills in quarters isn't too hard to do. I took the advice someone gave and went ahead and got the 100 mg. size and plan to cut them in quarters, halves, etc.

Good to stay in touch and don't always find new messages when I get the notice...anyone else having that problem?

Tell me what ezPost is?

P

Comment

Would like to stop drinking too

Just would like to meet others that understand:rollin

Comment

Re: To Kathy

thanks for sharing your job - i was reluctant to do so because i am also a therapist (hate to use the term psycho therapist! but that is what I AM!) - can't tell yu how many people i have sent to treatment. i would LOVE to go to treatment if I could- a good place. checked out Naltrexone and not sure it is that good - now researching that vs Top.
                        Anyway - THANK YOU for paving the way for me to talk about what i do - and not be judged. thank you Birget for your comment as well - i AM a great therapist and have helped many - hence my first post that "I can help everyone but myself....". My colleagues friends and family would be horrified also - I am so composed and calm and soft spoken and always have a solution. but extremely isolated b/c of this. G bless elle

Comment

To Kathy

Hi Kathy, Elle,
                          Some of my best drinking buddies have been nurses so it's way more common than you think.. it's a very high stress profession where you are required to give a great deal personally. Many try drinking as a way of dealing with stress.. it is seen on almost every TV drama that people meet each other for a drink after work.. and it's portrayed as a reasonable thing to do.. no wonder so many people start off that way in stressful jobs.
                          MFM

Comment

hi kathi pen here again.
                            it's ok to drink w/ topa? i thought i read online that one
                            can't consume alcohol w/ it? i hope you are right would make
                            a big difference. any other side effects for you?

Comment

Yes, you can drink with topa, that's part of why it is one of the treatments of choice for those who are trying to moderate, as well as for people who can't get sober long enough to get on campral (which requires 4-7 days of sobriety before starting) Topa really helps to calm those cravings; also alcohol doesn't taste as good, nor do you want as much, once you get to a higher dose. If you drink too much, you'll have a bear of a hangover! I have even gotten a hangover while in the course of drink #2, which is a powerful incentive not to drink more!

I have been tired lately at 200mg. I haven't been exercising though, and that can be a powerful antidote to being tired--another good reason to incorporate all aspects of the program!

Hugs,
                              Kathy

Comment

Working...
                              X