Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Sports! Yikks! At least that's one trigger I don't have to worry about. :H

Chops, Rose-you know the drill. Dust off, learn and on word and up word!

Sea-How are things going for you? The way you love sports-my hubby would think you were perfect.

Dill-I have to agree with you. Once I got use to the empty nest-both my girls are in their 30's-it would be hard to get use to them being back full time. Love it when they visit though.

Sunny-Good to hear from you. Pruning with a chainsaw? What do you use to mow the yard?!! LOL!

PR-Glad you made it to the Doc. I hope the prescriptions help. Don't want anything to happen to our Pappa R

SD-Hello woman! I know you'll be checking in soon.

Hubby just told me all the guys from where he works are planning on taking us out for a retirement bash for him. Translation-free booze-and lots of it!! I've already started making a plan of action. The first and foremost being-I will be the designated driveer. I have another week to get it all squared away.

I have to get ready and go to the dentist. I hope everyone has a nice day.
    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning nesters! I have to go back to work today after playing hookey yesterday because I was hungover........ugh, can I just hide at home again???

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters ~ I am up and at it early today and I feel great. I hope everyone has a great day. I have put some coffee on for everyone and SD's diet pepsi is on ice.

Lil, the retirement bash would be a huge trigger to me. I am glad you are working on your plan and have some time to firm it up. Keep us posted! You will do just fine I am sure.

Rodeo ~ don't hide at home! This would mean that AL is winning. We know that is not true! Are you feeling better today? Go get 'em at work. You are doing wonderfully!

Hello to Dill, SD, Sea and all the others who are going to follow today. Have a good one everyone.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Ok, I won't hide. Yes, I think I am feeling a little better today. I have been so depressed lately though, crying and scared. I can't take meds, they freak me out.....hopefully it is just a side effect of AL and will pass.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Man you guys are the greatest...now Lil and Chopps are making sure that the Diet Pepsi is cold....I'm feeling the love ladies...feeling the love!! How about I put out some fresh flowers...I don't ever get up early enough to beat any of you to the coffee....like I'd know how to make it anyhow:H
            My son had another baseball game last night...I love watching him!!! He played so well...he got to play second base!!! He was so pumped!!!! He did awesome!! I would have yelled and cheered but it was so freezing out my teeth were chattering together and I was shaking so violently I couldn't!! I think the wind gusts were like 150 mph!!! He hit a ball so haed I thought...oh yeah there it goes.....it went straight up, literally stopped, hung in the air between the pitchers mound and home plate and dropped to the ground....not kidding!!! SO WINDY!!
            Ok back to work!!
            Lil-Good luck at the dentist!! yuck!
            Rodeo--Chin up--you can do it girl--I've been there...kick this day's a** and get it behind ya!!!
            PR-Feel better!!
            Dill-I here you on FOOTBALL!!! BIG TRIGGER!!!
            Sunni--Welcome back sista!!! Good to hear from ya!!! You are a busy one!!!! Check back soon!!! We've missed ya!!
            Sea--Glad to hear from you too--my brother in law would agree with you too...Boston rocks!!
            SD:l
            "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
            7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Aaaah SD,,,,"he got to second base".......I remember those days of getting to second base......oh wait, you're talking about baseball aren't you?
              Pops

Comment

Newbies Nest

:new: I'm just looking into the program, reading the book, and thinking about quitting. I'm down to 3-4 glasses wine per day but afraid to make the jump into AF land because I'm afraid of withdrawal stuff. Maybe I'll have a plan in a day or two? How's that for committment!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi beginning and :welcome:! Congrats on taking the first step in reading the book. If you are afraid of the withdrawal, do you have a doctor you speak to about that? Being here and getting a plan in a day or two is great! It is a commitment. :goodjob: I look forward to getting to know you.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello Beginning!! This is your first step....good for you!!!! I am going thru the withdrawal part right now on day 2.....it's not really anything serious, but right now it feels like it. Some crying, some major nervousness, anxiety........but hey we can get thru THAT!!! Nothing a little (or lot) of deep breathing can't help!!! Stick around here with us!!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

:thanks: for the kind words!
                      I just finished the MWO book. Any thoughts on trying the program without the topomax...just the CDs and supplements and exercise?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi beginning! Great job on finishing the book. I am not using the topa on the program and I haven't done the CD's yet. I am using the L-glut and Kudzu. I wasn't using them regularly for a while, but have been very faithful these last few days. This combo seems to work. I guess give things a try and see what works for you. Hope I was helpful to you!

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Welcome to you newcomers.......pull up a twig in our lovely nest. Oh, and by the way, doesn't 'my 2nd base comment' from last page at least get a response???.....that's some of my better stuff! Hope everybody has a wonderful day.
                          Pops

Comment

Newbies Nest

Heck I don't even remember 2nd base!!!! lol!!

Beginning....I am not doing the topomax, cd's or supplements. Just vitamins and exercise and this forum!!! Come on!! We can do it!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

:lalala:

Papa R! My son only PLAYS second base!! We don't like girls...they are icky!!!:H
                              SD:l
                              "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                              7/29/12

Comment

Newbies Nest

How come the nest gets so active when I'm not around? How come you guys talk about interesting stuff when I'm at work? Hrmph! My feathers are ruffled!
                                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X